I have lots of questions... card wars

1. If there are defense down effects and a creature with an entering effect dies immediately due to the defense down being higher than his defense, would his entering effect still trigger?

2. Fisher fish says he deals 2 damage to each opponent. So I'm doubles would he deal 4 damage or since they have shared life points and not separate opponents it would only be 2 to the team?

3. The swamp teamwork card can allow your friend to play a spell during your fight phase. Could they use unempty coffin to send out a creature? And if so I assume the creatures entering effects would still occur, right? But no floops?
    If during my fight phase my friend uses a spell that gains an action would he be allowed to use that action? Would it get saved till his next turn or would it just be wasted ?

4.you can't floop if you go first. could you use Deforestation? It's requirement is to floop a creature also thinking of that does the creature actually have to have a floor to meet deforestation requirement? And I assume if you flip a creature that has a floop ability already for deforestation, that creature doesn't trigger his floop. Is this correct?

5.there are a lot of new cards that allow you to return a creature and then play it at no cost, do any of these get stopped by pentacutie? Also the little cute crab that allows you to play a creature with cost 1 for free?

Thanks Matt. Me and my friends are really enjoying the new doubles box! Any news on the future?

1. Yes
    2. 4 damage
    3. You could bring out a Creature with Unempty Coffin. He would not be able to use an Action out of turn.
    4. Yes, you can Floop a Creature with an outside effect. Just not an inherent one.
    5. Pentacutie will stop a 0 from being played again. Sailing Sand Crab does not turn the 1-cost Creature into a 0-cost Creature, so it is not stopped by Pentacutie.

Glad you like the Doubles Tournament! No news to report at this time.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

If you used unempty coffin out of turn could grand prix hero ability still activate?

Also if you replace TNTimmy with a parrotrooper does the parrotrooper take a damage? It's entering play effect would happen simultaneously as the others leaving play effect.

Gran Prix would not trigger, as it says "Once during your turn."

The Parrotrooper would not take damage. Replaced Creatures leave play beforehand.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

I am sorry to keep harassing you Matt ! It's just amoung my friends I'm the moderator whenever there is a ruling dispute.

Here are the new dilemmas.
    I know there have been some changes since the creation of the game, and I also know that in the rule books that come with the game that not evry thing is brought up to avoid confusion.

1. If a creature with 0 attack had 2 subliminal strengths used on him what would his attack be?
    I would say 8.

2.if miss mummy returns to hand and I have a sandwich with 12 def but 2 damage what would miss mummy effect do to her?

3.When you steal a creature with field reaper the book says that they don't magically ready in the prosses, is that still true? Would it hold true for traveling wizard and mage napping as well?

4. Could you use a spell and then use raise the dead to bring back pieclops?

1. +6 It counts itself, but not any future spells.
    2. Gains 1 DEF means heal 1. If it has no damage, then it increases DEF to 13.
    3. Still true. They don't ready.
    4. No. Blueberry Pieclops only works while in hand and played normally.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Hmm ok. That's not how we've been playing it but that does match what the rule books say . Thanks for clarifying again Matt