Lightbulb CARD WARS: Doubles: Card usage in 1v1

As the title implies, I had some questions involving 1v1 ruling on cards printed in the Doubles Tourney set. (partly motivated by curiosity, partly by only having 3 people in my group of friends that plays)

The teamwork cards introduced i assume are unusable as you do not have a teammate. That just seems like common sense I suppose.

There are now some spell cards that exist such as "Extreme High Five" (which I've attached an image of) that say once its used, you may add it to your teammates hand. In a 1v1, would this card be usable at all? And if it is, is the official ruling that it would go straight to the discard pile as any standard spell would?

Screen Shot 2016-09-19 at 2.24.25 PM.jpg

A non sequitur: Are there any future plans to follow up For the Glory with a second booster set? I really enjoyed the first one and would love to see another that included support for the newer types of cards that have been printed.

Thank you for any help.

You can still use them. If you play the Helping Hand, just discard it as usual if you don't have a partner.

We have no plans to do another booster set. We just did that once to get more cards out faster.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Great, thank you.

I was asked a question regarding deck building yesterday, and I can't remember if it is addressed in the rulebook (if so I apologize):

What is the maximum number of copies of a single card you can run in a deck? I've personally been saying 3, because I come form a Yugioh TCG background and that is the norm over there.

Once again, thank you

Max is 3. Says so in the rulebooks (at least all of the Collector's pack rulebooks).
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D