Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43
  1. #11
    Cryptozoic Employee Matt_Hyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    1,773
    "playing cards" is shorthand for "before proceeding with another game action, including ending your turn."
    So, no, you can't use Armin's ability or hold them in hand.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

  2. #12
    If Titans on Attack card Injure's Ambush kills me, do I still defeat the Archenemy Titan if I had enough Power?

    If a Titan is put in play by Titans on Attack card Reinforcements, do I fully resolve that Titan's Ambush first? And again, if it kills me do I still defeat the Archenemy?

    If Titans on Attack card Breakthrough destroys the Wall I'm standing on when attempting to defeat an Archenemy, do I defeat it before putting my standee back?

    Can Mikasa defend with Swing Away from a Titan Ambushing an empty adjacent space to kill it (i.e. is that empty space still a "target")?

    Can Mikasa defend target adjacent Wall token from the Titan (4-Meter)? Can she defend an adjacent card from Titan (8-Meter)? (i.e. Are Wall Tokens and cards "targets"?)

    How does Attack-Defense order work against Ambushing Titans (like how it is determined against First Appearance - Attacks in DC)?

    Is Pay Tribute's secondary effect required? Can I choose someone without a Courage?

    Is Deviant Titan (10) a choice or am I required to discard a Move card?

    Does Surprise Attack still "see" a 3D Gear if I put it back on the stack?

    Does Titans on Attack card Crush also "see" a 3D Gear I put back and make me lose that Power?


    Really enjoying this game, even without altered Wound text.
    L. Dalton Duncan
    Video Editor and Graphic Designer
    Bachelor's in Emerging Media, Cum Laude

    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Deck-Building Game

  3. #13
    Cryptozoic Employee Matt_Hyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    1,773
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Apple View Post
    If Titans on Attack card Injure's Ambush kills me, do I still defeat the Archenemy Titan if I had enough Power?
    No. See Page 12, first sentence of the Death section.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Apple View Post
    If a Titan is put in play by Titans on Attack card Reinforcements, do I fully resolve that Titan's Ambush first? And again, if it kills me do I still defeat the Archenemy?
    Resolve that before the kill attempt. You die = fail at defeating.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Apple View Post
    If Titans on Attack card Breakthrough destroys the Wall I'm standing on when attempting to defeat an Archenemy, do I defeat it before putting my standee back?
    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Apple View Post
    Can Mikasa defend with Swing Away from a Titan Ambushing an empty adjacent space to kill it (i.e. is that empty space still a "target")?
    Yes and yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Apple View Post
    Can Mikasa defend target adjacent Wall token from the Titan (4-Meter)? Can she defend an adjacent card from Titan (8-Meter)? (i.e. Are Wall Tokens and cards "targets"?)
    Yes all around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Apple View Post
    How does Attack-Defense order work against Ambushing Titans (like how it is determined against First Appearance - Attacks in DC)?
    Yes, like DC. In turn order.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Apple View Post
    Is Pay Tribute's secondary effect required? Can I choose someone without a Courage?
    Not req. Can choose anyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Apple View Post
    Is Deviant Titan (10) a choice or am I required to discard a Move card?
    Must discard the Move if able.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Apple View Post
    Does Surprise Attack still "see" a 3D Gear if I put it back on the stack?
    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Apple View Post
    Does Titans on Attack card Crush also "see" a 3D Gear I put back and make me lose that Power?
    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Apple View Post
    Really enjoying this game, even without altered Wound text.
    Excellent!
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

  4. #14
    Can Cannon, Gunther, and Flintlock Rifle deal damage if the Move requirements for Bearded Titan and the running Deviant Titan arent met?
    L. Dalton Duncan
    Video Editor and Graphic Designer
    Bachelor's in Emerging Media, Cum Laude

    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Deck-Building Game

  5. #15
    Cryptozoic Employee Matt_Hyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    1,773
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Apple View Post
    Can Cannon, Gunther, and Flintlock Rifle deal damage if the Move requirements for Bearded Titan and the running Deviant Titan arent met?
    With Cannon and Flintlock ... yes, if you are inside the Wall.
    Gunther, no. He can only do his damage in his space.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

  6. #16
    Got the game recently and looking to make sure we play it right so have a few questions. With armored titan, does he always do 1 damage to the wall or only when there is someone on his space?

    Also, just want to make sure i understand how death works in this game. Does having only 2 deaths end the game in a 4/5 person game or when there is no more characters to replace for those people dead.

  7. #17
    Cryptozoic Employee Matt_Hyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    1,773
    Quote Originally Posted by Allete View Post
    Got the game recently and looking to make sure we play it right so have a few questions. With armored titan, does he always do 1 damage to the wall or only when there is someone on his space?
    Always.

    Quote Originally Posted by Allete View Post
    Also, just want to make sure i understand how death works in this game. Does having only 2 deaths end the game in a 4/5 person game or when there is no more characters to replace for those people dead.
    Two deaths ends the game in 4/5 player games. Nothing to do with number of replacements.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

  8. #18
    I am Mikasa. If I use Hannes to defend for my teammates in an adjacent district, will Hannes also defend everyone else in that same district?

  9. #19
    Cryptozoic Employee Matt_Hyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    1,773
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritDetective View Post
    I am Mikasa. If I use Hannes to defend for my teammates in an adjacent district, will Hannes also defend everyone else in that same district?
    Yes, that works.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

  10. #20
    Just a couple of questions.

    1) Can you Defend from Titan on Attack card's Ambush? Played it last night and we allowed the use of the Defense card to avoid the Ambush from it.

    2) Need some clarification. Here's our scenario: Last night we got the Armored Titan. It started to break down the 2nd district (Wall Maria) and had 1 token left. We did our turn and everyone ended up at the same space as the titan. The Titan gets it's turn and the last token of Wall Maria is gone, wall falls (before doing it's 2 damage). Do we place the titan on the outside of the wall with the fewest card (Wall Sina, at the time) or have it start from the furthest wall (Wall Maria)?

    It was a bad move on our part to leave everyone at the same space, we ended up resetting our hero's (putting back the standee on the hero card) once that wall fell and since the Armored Titan did not do it's 2 damage after the ongoing effect, it ended up at a wall with no defenders (we moved it to Wall Maria) and took down that wall also...
    Last edited by pytruong; 01-10-2017 at 04:42 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •