1) In Solo play, it says when an Archenemy is defeated, put all Wounds in play back on the stack. Does that include Wounds on your supporting characters?
2) Still unclear on what order Ambushes happen in, and who can defend against what. Some Ambushes seem targeted and some seem general.
For Ambush order, it matters with Attacks like the one that says "Destroy an Ally in this district. Each who can't destroys an Ally in hand", because if there are two Allies in district, which players have to destroy in-district, and which players have to destroy from hand? If a player has Swing Away, can they defend "first" and make the Ambush irrelevant for everyone else? In general we've just been defending in any order, since the game's cooperative anyway, and it's been working naturally.
Who can defend against Titans on Attack cards? If you have a Defense that allows you to defend everyone, like Hannes, can you use it save someone else being hit by a specific Titans on Attack Ambush, like "Destroy a Maneuver you played this turn"? Can Mikasa pretty much always defend anyone in any situation in her protected area?
3) For the Ambush that makes you destroy an Equipment you played this turn, if I choose a 3D Gear I put back on the stack, do I then destroy it from the 3D Gear stack?
Last edited by Mac_Apple; 01-11-2017 at 01:24 PM.
2. All Defenses are handled first, then resolve in turn order.
Anyone able to can defend against a Titans on Attack card. Hannes works like that. Mikasa is your best friend during a kill attempt.
3. No, you just lose the effect.
Hey Matt_Hyra, thanks for the quick response.
On the topic of defending ambushes, I recall (@ work so don't have the cards in hand) that some cards have Ambush: "something" and then under it would have Four or more players(?): "something else." So, even if we defend the Ambush, the following 4 or more players still takes effect?
(I'll edit it to the correct card when I get home, if this is too vague)
Another strategy clarification.
The use of Kill Shot. As long as I put the card in play while occupying a space with a Titan, I get the +7 Power. I do not necessarily have to use that Power, correct? Am I right to say, I can just store it and then move inside the wall and purchase another Kill Shot (or anything for that matter)? Thank you
If Archenemy titan makes it to the castle is it game over? Or does he destroy the last standing wall if he appeared further in?