Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pytruong View Post
    Just a couple of questions.

1) Can you Defend from Titan on Attack card's Ambush? Played it last night and we allowed the use of the Defense card to avoid the Ambush from it.

2) Need some clarification. Here's our scenario: Last night we got the Armored Titan. It started to break down the 2nd district (Wall Maria) and had 1 token left. We did our turn and everyone ended up at the same space as the titan. The Titan gets it's turn and the last token of Wall Maria is gone, wall falls (before doing it's 2 damage). Do we place the titan on the outside of the wall with the fewest card (Wall Sina, at the time) or have it start from the furthest wall (Wall Maria)?

It was a bad move on our part to leave everyone at the same space, we ended up resetting our hero's (putting back the standee on the hero card) once that wall fell and since the Armored Titan did not do it's 2 damage after the ongoing effect, it ended up at a wall with no defenders (we moved it to Wall Maria) and took down that wall also...
    1. Yes, please do.
    2. Titans that knock down a Wall head towards the Castle, so it moves to the next closest to the main deck.

It takes a little bit of forward-thinking to beat the Armored Titan. He is basically the only Titan who can cause the Wall loss condition...
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

1) In Solo play, it says when an Archenemy is defeated, put all Wounds in play back on the stack. Does that include Wounds on your supporting characters?

2) Still unclear on what order Ambushes happen in, and who can defend against what. Some Ambushes seem targeted and some seem general.

For Ambush order, it matters with Attacks like the one that says "Destroy an Ally in this district. Each who can't destroys an Ally in hand", because if there are two Allies in district, which players have to destroy in-district, and which players have to destroy from hand? If a player has Swing Away, can they defend "first" and make the Ambush irrelevant for everyone else? In general we've just been defending in any order, since the game's cooperative anyway, and it's been working naturally.

Who can defend against Titans on Attack cards? If you have a Defense that allows you to defend everyone, like Hannes, can you use it save someone else being hit by a specific Titans on Attack Ambush, like "Destroy a Maneuver you played this turn"? Can Mikasa pretty much always defend anyone in any situation in her protected area?

3) For the Ambush that makes you destroy an Equipment you played this turn, if I choose a 3D Gear I put back on the stack, do I then destroy it from the 3D Gear stack?
    Last edited by Mac_Apple; 01-11-2017 at 01:24 PM.
    L. Dalton Duncan
    Video Editor and Graphic Designer
    Bachelor's in Emerging Media, Cum Laude

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Deck-Building Game

1. Yes
    2. All Defenses are handled first, then resolve in turn order.
    Anyone able to can defend against a Titans on Attack card. Hannes works like that. Mikasa is your best friend during a kill attempt.
    3. No, you just lose the effect.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Hey Matt_Hyra, thanks for the quick response.

On the topic of defending ambushes, I recall (@ work so don't have the cards in hand) that some cards have Ambush: "something" and then under it would have Four or more players(?): "something else." So, even if we defend the Ambush, the following 4 or more players still takes effect?

(I'll edit it to the correct card when I get home, if this is too vague)

Hey Matt_Hyra, thanks for the quick response.

On the topic of defending ambushes, I recall (@ work so don't have the cards in hand) that some cards have Ambush: "something" and then under it would have Four or more players(?): "something else." So, even if we defend the Ambush, the following 4 or more players still takes effect?

(I'll edit it to the correct card when I get home, if this is too vague)
    No, you block it all if you defend.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Another strategy clarification.

The use of Kill Shot. As long as I put the card in play while occupying a space with a Titan, I get the +7 Power. I do not necessarily have to use that Power, correct? Am I right to say, I can just store it and then move inside the wall and purchase another Kill Shot (or anything for that matter)? Thank you

Another strategy clarification.

The use of Kill Shot. As long as I put the card in play while occupying a space with a Titan, I get the +7 Power. I do not necessarily have to use that Power, correct? Am I right to say, I can just store it and then move inside the wall and purchase another Kill Shot (or anything for that matter)? Thank you
    Yup, that works.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

If Archenemy titan makes it to the castle is it game over? Or does he destroy the last standing wall if he appeared further in?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking01 View Post
    If Archenemy titan makes it to the castle is it game over? Or does he destroy the last standing wall if he appeared further in?
    If he destroys the wall furthest in, he moves backwards to the previous wall. May not make sense lore-wise, but it's how the game functions.
    L. Dalton Duncan
    Video Editor and Graphic Designer
    Bachelor's in Emerging Media, Cum Laude

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Deck-Building Game