Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitokirikenshin View Post
    For solo play it states: "Each time you defeat an Archenemy, place all Wounds in play back onto the Wound stack."
    Does this include Wounds in your discard and draw pile?
    No. "In play" means only ones you have attached to your main and secondary characters.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Still confused on ambush and defense order. Earlier you said ambushes resolve in turn order. Is this the turn order carried over from the previous round? According to the sequence, ambush attacks from new titans come after the previous round but before a new turn order is established.

If a titan comes out and ambushes us and I am first in turn order and do not have a defense, but the next player to my left has a defense that can defend all players, can he defend for me or am I out of luck since ambushes must be resolved in turn order?

Titans on Attack: Smile - Add 5 to this Titan's cost this turn. Probably an obvious question but this means only this player's turn, not the entire round, right? So the next player in the round sees a different ToA and this +5 cost is gone?

Bearded Titan - while in this titan's space, you cannot deal damage to it unless you played Move 3 or more this turn. So if the first card a play this turn is a flintlock rifle (draw a card, deal 3 damage to an archenemy titan), and I start in this Titan's space, I would deal no damage?

Right. Since you haven't determined a new turn order yet, it follows the turn order for the last round.

He can defend for everyone. Everyone has a chance to defend in order, then the penalties happen in order.

Right. Turn = Player's turn.

Right. You should move inside the Wall, then you aren't sharing a space and can hit is no matter how much Move you have.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D