Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Attack on Titan Questions and Rulings

Please post your questions here!

Errata: The card Heroic Sacrifice says you can destroy a Hero for a Power bonus. It should have read Ally.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

If you play Marco Bodt, does the "pay 1 less" effect apply to the spaces you move to as well or only the space where you first played Marco Bodt?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritDetective View Post
    If you play Marco Bodt, does the "pay 1 less" effect apply to the spaces you move to as well or only the space where you first played Marco Bodt?
    Any space you occupy.
    If we wanted it to be just the current space, it would read: "...in this space."
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

I am not completely clear on the Swing Away card ability. I know if it is used to defend an ambush by an archenemy/Titan on Attack card, draw a card. But what does it mean by "Otherwise, defeat that Titan"?

Quote Originally Posted by Wendybird View Post
    I am not completely clear on the Swing Away card ability. I know if it is used to defend an ambush by an archenemy/Titan on Attack card, draw a card. But what does it mean by "Otherwise, defeat that Titan"?
    It is shorthand for: "If you avoided a non-Archenemy Titan, defeat that Titan." So the card you avoided goes away.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Is Jean Kirschtein +Power for Move generated this turn or Move remaining (Move Generated - Move Spent)?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritDetective View Post
    Is Jean Kirschtein +Power for Move generated this turn or Move remaining (Move Generated - Move Spent)?
    Total Move generated.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

For the Titan who destroys all cards in a District, does he destroy Locations there too?

If I am Armin or at the Old Survey Corps HQ and I draw a Wound, can I pass it before playing it? The Wound states it has to be played before other cards but it doesn't mention activated abilities of cards.

In single player, if an NPC strandee is at a Wall that gets destroyed, where does it go?

Can a player choose not to take any Wounds and let a Wall be destroyed while they are in the same space as the Titans?
    Last edited by Mac_Apple; 12-02-2016 at 08:13 PM.
    L. Dalton Duncan
    Video Editor and Graphic Designer
    Bachelor's in Emerging Media, Cum Laude

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Deck-Building Game

Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Apple View Post
    For the Titan who destroys all cards in a District, does he destroy Locations there too?
    No

If I am Armin or at the Old Survey Corps HQ and I draw a Wound, can I pass it before playing it? The Wound states it has to be played before other cards but it doesn't mention activated abilities of cards.
    You fully resolve whatever you are doing before you have to play a Wound. So if you are told to draw a card and discard a card, you must discard first. If you discard a Wound, great!

In single player, if an NPC strandee is at a Wall that gets destroyed, where does it go?
    Off board, then back on board on your next turn.

Can a player choose not to take any Wounds and let a Wall be destroyed while they are in the same space as the Titans?
    Yes
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Thank you, but I think I need to clarify the second question.

Here's a situation.

Armin Arlert shares a district with Erin Yeager. Armin Arlert plays a Wound, then two Thrust cards. He then plays Thomas Wagner to draw a card, and he draws a Wound.

The Wound states that it must be played before other cards. However, using Armin Arlert's ability is not playing a card.

Can I pay 3 Move to pass the Wound before playing cards that turn?

Along that line of thought, can I choose not to play any cards in a turn to avoid dying?
    L. Dalton Duncan
    Video Editor and Graphic Designer
    Bachelor's in Emerging Media, Cum Laude

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Deck-Building Game