Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Balance Update:
    • Canterlot - Nerfed. Can now only shuffle cards cost 5 or less.

New Clarifications:
    • Ongoing (#) cards discard themselves immediately when they have no Gems. For an example of when this would matter, the Cake Family could shuffle itself into the deck with its own effect.
    • Even if you shuffle only one card into an empty deck, you're still considered to be shuffling.
    Last edited by Mac_Apple; 04-17-2017 at 01:28 AM.
    L. Dalton Duncan
    Video Editor and Graphic Designer
    Bachelor's in Emerging Media, Cum Laude

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Deck-Building Game

Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Apple View Post
    Balance Update:
    • Canterlot - Nerfed. Can now only shuffle cards cost 5.

New Clarifications:
    • Ongoing (#) cards discard themselves immediately when they have no Gems. For an example of when this would matter, the Cake Family could shuffle itself into the deck with its own effect.
    • Even if you shuffle only one card into an empty deck, you're still considered to be shuffling.
    Canterlot - only cost 5, not 5 or less, not 5 or more?

For cards with ongoing# that say 'use this effect only once per turn', if you remove that card from play and then play it from your hand, can you use it's effect again?
    Last edited by andymo24; 04-16-2017 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by andymo24 View Post
    Canterlot - only cost 5, not 5 or less, not 5 or more?
    Cost 5 or less, my mistake.

And yes, each instance of an Ongoing (#) has its own counter so-to-speak when determining limited effect usage. If you use Timberwolves for +2, discard it, grab it with Trixie, then play it again, you can get +2 again.
    L. Dalton Duncan

As recently requested, here is a link to a smaller .ZIP file with only the recently updated cards... plus a super secret special bonus tucked inside, because I love you (also available in the primary bulk .ZIP file, which has had the templates removed in lieu of reducing the file size).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwV...ew?usp=sharing
    L. Dalton Duncan

Tweaks and reworks have been added to the special surprise in that .ZIP, for anyone who already downloaded it.

Balance Update:
    • Princess Celestia - Boosted. Now also draws a card.
    Last edited by Mac_Apple; 04-18-2017 at 08:10 AM.
    L. Dalton Duncan

Thanks for the update! Both of your expansion are awesome. You've done a great job of keeping the mechanics consistent, useful, and competitive.

I noticed the Draconic Expansion has a specific Epic Troublemaker. Did the Lunar? Was it Nightmare Moon? I reorganized the files and can't recall. If not, would you consider making one?

You might consider putting a small set mark for each of your different expansions, like Crypto does.

I noticed the Draconic Expansion has a specific Epic Troublemaker. Did the Lunar? Was it Nightmare Moon? I reorganized the files and can't recall. If not, would you consider making one?

You might consider putting a small set mark for each of your different expansions, like Crypto does.
    Lunar didn't because Nightmare Moon was already in the base game and her only other villainous force was the Tantabus. I can't think of anything else, though I have been thinking of a standalone promo card that would fit well.
    L. Dalton Duncan

Rigid Buffalo
    Thanks for the update! Both of your expansion are awesome. You've done a great job of keeping the mechanics consistent, useful, and competitive.
    I really would like to try this game out. Any advice on setup for the tabletop simulator? And anyone who wants to add me in Steam, I'm t_tibke there too.

Quote Originally Posted by t_tibke View Post
    I really would like to try this game out. Any advice on setup for the tabletop simulator? And anyone who wants to add me in Steam, I'm t_tibke there too.
    I'm not sure what you mean by setup. I would get comfortable with the base game, then throw in the expansions.
    L. Dalton Duncan