Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Here's the level I'm on - apparently we have to buy the tabletop simulator on Steam for $20?

Rigid Buffalo
    Quote Originally Posted by andymo24 View Post
    Here's the level I'm on - apparently we have to buy the tabletop simulator on Steam for $20?
    I will say this. Put it in your shopping cart for a day or so, then you'll get a coupon to buy it for $10.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Apple View Post
    Just be aware you're playtesting it even before I have, so expect a lot of kinks and imbalances in the set.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwV...ew?usp=sharing

I'll try to list some of the likely clarifications here, feel free to ask for more.

- Many cards reference "multiple types". These cards are only looking at the primary types - Basic, Enemy, Ally, Tech, Force Power, and Planet. Everything else is a subtype and doesn't matter.
    - For Ezra, if you play a Force Power with a second type, you get the bonus effect.
    - Kanan will likely have a lot of errata, just use your best judgment and ask me questions. In general, just know you should be the only one to see the random cards you choose.
    - Multiple of Ahsoka's types can be fulfilled on single cards.
    - Sato's effect only works if you play him, not when you use him to avoid an Attack. Basically, he gives you a Defense for your next turn.
    - Mental Domination allows you to take control of a foe's hand until the end of your turn. You play cards from it and control the effects. Be sure to keep your foe's cards separate from yours.
    - Lothal can grab a Multitype card from your discard pile with a type you already control, so long as you don't control at least one of the types on the card you grabbed. (Ex: If you control a Lightsaber [Tech] card and four Basic cards, you could grab R2-D2 and C-3P0 because that card has a type you do not control [Ally])
    - Paying the Energy into Shield Generator is optional each turn.
    - Shock Claw isn't an Attack.
    This has recently inspired me to create my own Star Wars DBG based on the films. I'm using the LOTR DBG as a template, as I feel the card types and basic structure lends better to Star Wars. I am, however, having trouble organizing the Archenemies properly. Would it be better to set up a Tier system or simply have a set order in which to have the Archenemies appear? I'm leaning to a set order, as they appeared in the movies, but that leads to no randomization. I feel that after a few games, it will become stagnant.

It does unfortunately. One downfall of Rogues and other Crossovers, in our group's opinion.
    L. Dalton Duncan
    Video Editor and Graphic Designer
    Bachelor's in Emerging Media, Cum Laude

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Deck-Building Game

Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Apple View Post
    It does unfortunately. One downfall of Rogues and other Crossovers, in our group's opinion.
    Shuffle them! Mix in some from other sets! Go nuts with it! As long as everyone is equally aware (or equally unaware) of what is in the main deck and SV stack, it's a level enough playing field.

It's not cool when your brother-in-law makes his own combination of Justice League and Heroes Unite and doesn't tell you he took out nearly all duplicate equipment and half the Power Rings before you choose to play as Batman.

The Tabletop Simulator version has been updated with balanced cards and the new Draconic Expansion!
    L. Dalton Duncan
    Video Editor and Graphic Designer
    Bachelor's in Emerging Media, Cum Laude

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Deck-Building Game

Rigid Buffalo
    I've got tabletop simulator set up now and sort of understand how it works. I'm t_tibke on there as well, if anyone wants to friend up and play sometime.

I'm up and running on TTS. Friend me, my name is Mosasour.