Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    From the tweets I saw, it seemed that Confrontations is built as a "Rivals" type 1v1 box, but containing 8 different heroes to choose from. Also, Teen Titans Go seems to be the new big box. (I could be wrong though.)

Quote Originally Posted by Stryyder View Post
    From the tweets I saw, it seemed that Confrontations is built as a "Rivals" type 1v1 box, but containing 8 different heroes to choose from. Also, Teen Titans Go seems to be the new big box. (I could be wrong though.)
    Teen Titans Go is not a "big box." Only contains enough cards for 2 players.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

I'm not sure what to think on Teen Titans Go! I'm not a fan of the series but Crypto may suprise me

I actually enjoy TTG for what it is, not sure what the "2 player" experience will entail, though.

I'll probably get it regardless because I own every DC Deck Builder released by Crypto

Is the multiverse box the new big box coming out this year for DC dbg or will there be an actual themed big box coming out? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ItsKYRO View Post
    Is the multiverse box the new big box coming out this year for DC dbg or will there be an actual themed big box coming out? Thanks
    It is the new big box.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

So no new base set?
    L. Dalton Duncan
    Video Editor and Graphic Designer
    Bachelor's in Emerging Media, Cum Laude

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Deck-Building Game

Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Apple View Post
    So no new base set?
    No new big box base set to match the 4 previous this year.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Matt,
    What about the Confrontations box shown at the toy fair saying available Q4 2017? is this no longer the case?