Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I know that you guys have used quite a bit of heroes and villians in the DC universe, but do you see yourselves making another themed big box base set again?

Also, I put this in another thread but I feel that with the multiverse box bringing all our previous boxes together, replacing the theme base set for this year, and offering a new crossover, it's the perfect time to put a play mat inside your big box this year. I know that I would cough up a bit more money for it to include that.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsKYRO View Post
    I know that you guys have used quite a bit of heroes and villians in the DC universe, but do you see yourselves making another themed big box base set again?

Also, I put this in another thread but I feel that with the multiverse box bringing all our previous boxes together, replacing the theme base set for this year, and offering a new crossover, it's the perfect time to put a play mat inside your big box this year. I know that I would cough up a bit more money for it to include that.

We will most likely do another themed big box base set in the future.
    There won't be a playmat in The Multiverse, sorry. We are trying to keep costs down.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D