Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Cryptozoic Employee

Organized Play is coming to DC Deck-Building Game

Hi Guys,

I know I don't post much, but I thought you would be excited about Organized Play returning to DC Deck-Building. Check out more details with the release we put out today.

I'm a bit confused about this. This is different than the multiverse box correct? It appears the organized play kit is specifically sold for store use? I actually logged on because today I had been thinking about making a recommendation to add in a playmat to the multiverse box, being that this is intended to be the box that brings all our previous boxes together. I think that I, along with the majority of your customer base would be willing to dish out a few extra bucks for the playkit in the multiverse box.

However it appears it's coming in the store only boxes?

Very cool! Would love to hear more about league play. Can't wait to find a brick and mortar near me that supports this!

Thanks for posting Dekan! Last year, promos (Joker and Skitter) ended up in the BGG store, which was awesome. Since the most recent promos are a part of the OP kits, does that mean they will not appear on BGG anymore? Thank you again.

All for the OP, but please let the promos still be available for purchase.

will there be any options for conventions who would like to run an event like this, or is it strictly for brick & mortar stores?

Cryptozoic Employee
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryyder View Post
    will there be any options for conventions who would like to run an event like this, or is it strictly for brick & mortar stores?
    The first release will be for Brick and Mortar only. Future releases may have more convention support. As always we will still have tournaments at GenCon and Origins

Cryptozoic Employee
    Quote Originally Posted by Kr36 View Post
    Thanks for posting Dekan! Last year, promos (Joker and Skitter) ended up in the BGG store, which was awesome. Since the most recent promos are a part of the OP kits, does that mean they will not appear on BGG anymore? Thank you again.
    Promos just have a longer life now. They will show up on BGG, but after they are exclusive to stores with the OP kits first.

My local game store wants to get this, but they told me that their distributor still doesn't have it yet. And idea when these will be available for stores?

Coming out starting in August.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D