Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hyra View Post
    Original set rulebook, page 12, under the Joker clarification:

The Joker: If a player avoids The Joker’s First Appearance—Attack, that player does not pass or receive a card. The card he would have received is placed into the discard pile of the next player to the left.

So if everyone but you avoids it, you are the player to your left. You get your card.
    This specific answer was given somewhere. Probably a forum. Maybe a rulebook, but I can't think of where.

This is an official ruling. TM
    Thanks for the quick response. In regards to Felix Faust Impossible Mode, would the only person left get weaknesses from the card they passed to their own discard pile?

Quote Originally Posted by aggrotek View Post
    Thanks for the quick response. In regards to Felix Faust Impossible Mode, would the only person left get weaknesses from the card they passed to their own discard pile?
    Yes, they would.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hyra View Post
    The Attack effect is locked in as part of the resolution of the Attack card, unless the number of affected foes matters.
    Each player chooses to defend or not in turn sequence before the Attack resolves. The Attack then resolves in turn sequence, which matters if there are only 1-2 Weaknesses in the stack.
    So, its not just declaring to defend or not. Its do and resolve effects for defenses, in turn order for all players, then resolve the attack as the conditions were before any defense effect. Ok, I can accept this. Otherwise, Mogo will never work for players earlier in the turn sequence, especially when defending twice is in effect.

For Solomon Grundy - Crossover 1, would he count starting cards from LotR , such as Gimli's Axe, towards the total amount of Starter Cards?

I guess a better way to phrase it, are the Character Starting cards from those sets (Fellowship, Two Towers, Return of the King) considered to be Starter card type, along with their main type (Artifact, Manueuver).

Quote Originally Posted by Bladecom View Post
    For Solomon Grundy - Crossover 1, would he count starting cards from LotR , such as Gimli's Axe, towards the total amount of Starter Cards?

I guess a better way to phrase it, are the Character Starting cards from those sets (Fellowship, Two Towers, Return of the King) considered to be Starter card type, along with their main type (Artifact, Manueuver).
    They are not card type Starter. They are Equipment and Maneuver. The word starter/starting in small print on the side is not a card type, just informational.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

OK! With 2 new sets just released and more on the way soon, time to lock down this thread and start a new one.
    Also, I moved all the Multiverse and BoP questions to the new thread.
    Hopefully that helps keep the answers in one spot.
    Last edited by Matt_Hyra; 09-12-2017 at 05:28 PM.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D