Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    I could use some clarification on the sequencing order when Patty Spivot is played, when the extra Teamwork is triggered (from drawing an extra card). Specifically, in a 1v1 game where you can only Teamwork your opponent, will you be using Teamwork on the same card twice? Or do you Teamwork the top 2 cards of their deck as part of the sequence?

Quote Originally Posted by LRoq617 View Post
    I could use some clarification on the sequencing order when Patty Spivot is played, when the extra Teamwork is triggered (from drawing an extra card). Specifically, in a 1v1 game where you can only Teamwork your opponent, will you be using Teamwork on the same card twice? Or do you Teamwork the top 2 cards of their deck as part of the sequence?
    A Teamworked card remains in play until the end of the turn, so the next card down will be the target of your second TW.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hyra View Post
    It does not say "reveal" so it is not public knowledge. When a card is not revealed, it will never trigger any "upon gaining" effects.
    Does that mean you would not gain VP if it is a card from The Rogues Crossover?

Are cards with a * VP value considered less than 1VP? I am mostly asking in regards to Bart Allen's FAA.

Apologies if already asked and answered, but just so I'm understanding it correctly, all of the Super-Villains have automatic Teamwork ability in addition to their special ability? Captain Cold's special ability allows him to Teamwork twice?

Quote Originally Posted by LexLuthorJr View Post
    Are cards with a * VP value considered less than 1VP? I am mostly asking in regards to Bart Allen's FAA.
    * is always considered 3, unless there is a number next to the star.
    L. Dalton Duncan
    Video Editor and Graphic Designer
    Bachelor's in Emerging Media, Cum Laude

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Deck-Building Game

Quote Originally Posted by clferg01 View Post
    Apologies if already asked and answered, but just so I'm understanding it correctly, all of the Super-Villains have automatic Teamwork ability in addition to their special ability? Captain Cold's special ability allows him to Teamwork twice?
    Yup
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

Does that mean you would not gain VP if it is a card from The Rogues Crossover?
    Indeed, you would not. It does not say to reveal it, so you won't trigger any "buy or gain" effects.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Apple View Post
    * is always considered 3, unless there is a number next to the star.
    Is that an official rule? I know many cards say that, but I don't recall ever seeing that in the rules.

Is that an official rule? I know many cards say that, but I don't recall ever seeing that in the rules.
    That is official. We try to put that on every card that references a VP value.
    Sometimes we forget. Other times there is not enough space.
    Not currently in a rulebook, as it is so card-specific and low chance of occurrence. Perhaps in the future.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D