Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    My wife and I ran into an interesting situation tonight while playing Arrow Crossover set with Teen Titans main set.

My wife ended up using Moira Queen to great effect and had Sara Lance as her character. She had the unfortunate opportunity to gain a Shapeshift on her last turn. Our questions are:

A) Do you own cards under your character during the normal course of the game (i.e. could Sara Lance put Shapeshift on the bottom of her deck with her ability)?

B) Does a Shapeshift under your character at the end of game cause Moira Queen to only be worth 1 VP?

I couldn't remember if we had covered ownership in relation to the Arrow set before and searching the forums proved to be more difficult to navigate than expected.
    DC COMICS DECK BUILDING GAME FAN!!!

Since shapeshift has five card types, does it have all five colors as well or just orange?

Quote Originally Posted by Mtcrabtree View Post
    Since shapeshift has five card types, does it have all five colors as well or just orange?
    Just orange.
    L. Dalton Duncan
    Video Editor and Graphic Designer
    Bachelor's in Emerging Media, Cum Laude

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Deck-Building Game

Devoted Emissary
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJazz View Post
    My wife and I ran into an interesting situation tonight while playing Arrow Crossover set with Teen Titans main set.

My wife ended up using Moira Queen to great effect and had Sara Lance as her character. She had the unfortunate opportunity to gain a Shapeshift on her last turn. Our questions are:

A) Do you own cards under your character during the normal course of the game (i.e. could Sara Lance put Shapeshift on the bottom of her deck with her ability)?

B) Does a Shapeshift under your character at the end of game cause Moira Queen to only be worth 1 VP?

I couldn't remember if we had covered ownership in relation to the Arrow set before and searching the forums proved to be more difficult to navigate than expected.
    At the end of the game, all text boxes that don't say "At end of game" are considered to be blank, so Shapeshift is just a 2 cost, 1 VP Super Power at end of game.
    Lead Designer of Teen Titans & Arrow Crossover Pack

Devoted Emissary
    Quote Originally Posted by StormKing View Post
    At the end of the game, all text boxes that don't say "At end of game" are considered to be blank, so Shapeshift is just a 2 cost, 1 VP Super Power at end of game.
    Also, you are not considered to own the cards under your Super Hero, so, no Sara could not put shapeshift on bottom with her ability.

Devoted Emissary
    Quote Originally Posted by clferg01 View Post
    Apologies if already asked and answered, but just so I'm understanding it correctly, all of the Super-Villains have automatic Teamwork ability in addition to their special ability? Captain Cold's special ability allows him to Teamwork twice?
    Keep in mind, only the Rogues in the pack have the Teamwork ability printed on them. Other heroes/villains would need to play cards that allow them to Teamwork to be able to do it.

When using a SuperVillain's Teamwork ability while the 15-Cost Flash is out, does the Teamwork trigger for all foes simultaneously? Of can you Teamwork someone, take a different action, Teamwork someone else, etc?

If Golden Glider plays Telepathy on a foe, will she draw a card for each card in that foe's hand?

Devoted Emissary
    Quote Originally Posted by LexLuthorJr View Post
    When using a SuperVillain's Teamwork ability while the 15-Cost Flash is out, does the Teamwork trigger for all foes simultaneously? Of can you Teamwork someone, take a different action, Teamwork someone else, etc?

If Golden Glider plays Telepathy on a foe, will she draw a card for each card in that foe's hand?
    You Teamwork one at a time.

Golden Glider will draw a card each time she plays a card that she doesn't own, Telepathy does let her play a lot of cards she doesn't own, so try not to let her get that card (or get it if you're playing as her!).

Mirror Master question...

"...if you have played another card with that cost this turn."

I play a kick(3), then Sledgehammer(3), Air Walk Shoes(3), Atomica(3).

Is it correct that the original card played can be any card type to get the +1 on each play of villains, equipment, and heroes thereafter that match that cost?

Or does the original 3 cost card have to be one of the three card types?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by midnight_rider View Post
    I play a kick(3), then Sledgehammer(3), Air Walk Shoes(3), Atomica(3).

Is it correct that the original card played can be any card type to get the +1 on each play of villains, equipment, and heroes thereafter that match that cost?

Or does the original 3 cost card have to be one of the three card types?

Thanks!
    The first card's type does not matter.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer