Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Rigid Buffalo
    Reposting this, as the new ones are updated and available if you don't want to spend money to print actual cards.

JLD - Print Sheets!
    Rather than try to post in two different places, I'm going to go ahead and just steer you all right over here to my link at BoardGame Geek where you can grab all the print sheets for the Justice League Dark set!

Looking forward to all of your feedback and reports on playtesting sessions (even you Cryptozoic guys if you have the burning desire to do so! You know you want to )

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/25619872#25619872

So, Bend Reality seems to be missing from your updated print sheets, and I'm not sure how many SV you intend for the final game. Is it the 15 you originally posted on this forum?

When an Event enters the Line-Up to refill after someone's turn, is it supposed to attack/effect the player whose turn just ended, or the player whose turn is upcoming?
    Last edited by andymo24; 05-27-2017 at 09:32 AM.

Rigid Buffalo
    Bend Reality, I'll put in. My bad. As for Super-Villains for the final game, isn't the intended number always 8? Or did we house rule that? I don't think the intention is to ever use ALL of the Super-Villains provided, but I suppose that's dependent on the length of game you're looking for.

Events are supposed to Attack the upcoming player.

Quote Originally Posted by t_tibke View Post
    Bend Reality, I'll put in. My bad. As for Super-Villains for the final game, isn't the intended number always 8? Or did we house rule that? I don't think the intention is to ever use ALL of the Super-Villains provided, but I suppose that's dependent on the length of game you're looking for.

Events are supposed to Attack the upcoming player.
    I know it's 8 total per game, I meant which ones do you want in your final set. There were 15 in your original lists and print sheets. Then you added Eclipso to your final print sheets, but there were only 11 in your print sheets. Your list of SV on BGG won't load for me. I assumed Eclipso replaced Harvest.

How many times can you use each of Zatanna's abilities each turn? Both once? Or only one of them once? Or both without any limit? Do you have to pay the 1 Power to put a card under her or just have played a Non-Starter?
    Last edited by andymo24; 05-28-2017 at 01:49 AM. Reason: Added Zatanna questions

Rigid Buffalo
    Quote Originally Posted by andymo24 View Post
    I know it's 8 total per game, I meant which ones do you want in your final set. There were 15 in your original lists and print sheets. Then you added Eclipso to your final print sheets, but there were only 11 in your print sheets. Your list of SV on BGG won't load for me. I assumed Eclipso replaced Harvest.

How many times can you use each of Zatanna's abilities each turn? Both once? Or only one of them once? Or both without any limit? Do you have to pay the 1 Power to put a card under her or just have played a Non-Starter?
    Yes, Eclipso replaced Harvest. I'll have to update the list, because you couldn't read the link I posted anyway.

You can use Zatanna's ability to either put under or take out when you've played at least 1 Non-Starter and paid 1 Power. We only use it once per turn, but I'm not 100% sure it's broken if you use it more than that. Probably. Which means I've neglected to put the right "Once per turn,..." on her still.
    Last edited by t_tibke; 05-31-2017 at 06:15 PM.

What other custom decks have you done, sir?

Rigid Buffalo

Gotham Knights Custom Set - Equipment

Posted in wrong area.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by t_tibke; 06-23-2017 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Posted in wrong area.

Rigid Buffalo

Gotham Knights Custom Set - Equipment

Posted in wrong area.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by t_tibke; 06-23-2017 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Posted in wrong area.