Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I sleeved all of mine that we use after I noticed some of them getting a bit of wear. I was using a custom deck, but recently I've decided to switch back to separating the sets out, so I imagine I'll sleeve them all.

Gigantisaur
    I pre-ordered the Multiverse box and I hope it can store sleeved cards.
    I sleeve all my cards as soon as I open a box. I have even all the oversized cards laminated.
    I'm saying this because the box on the Adventure Time Card Wars Doubles Tournament Game does not store sleeved cards.
    It seems incredible at this time, that most gaming companies spend money on inserts that go to the trash as soon as you open the box.

Multiverse stores sleeved cards.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hyra View Post
    Multiverse stores sleeved cards.
    <3 You.

I know its probably silly to ask but how soon after the release of the mutliverse box can we expect to see birds of prey? I'm just curious

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking01 View Post
    I know its probably silly to ask but how soon after the release of the mutliverse box can we expect to see birds of prey? I'm just curious
    A month or so.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

So Aug for Multiverse then like Step/Oct for Crossover 6? Are we still expecting a release of TTG, CN AA, Rick & Morty, and the Convergence set this year, or a few these products expected to be pushed back to next year?

I think multiverse was the convergence set unless I am completely wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Bladecom View Post
    So Aug for Multiverse then like Step/Oct for Crossover 6? Are we still expecting a release of TTG, CN AA, Rick & Morty, and the Convergence set this year, or a few these products expected to be pushed back to next year?
    Yes.
    Multiverse = Convergence.

Those are all still looking good for this year. TTG is the last in the queue, so if anything were to slip, that would be it.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

I'm sorry I was talking about confrontations, the Base set that features Heroes vs Villains, sounded like a bigger set of Rivals.