Hybrid View

Question Dc oversized hero/ villain cards

I know I have seen this post before but I don't recall where at or when I was wondering what size sleeves would fit the oversized super heroes and villains

The sleeves I use are Swanson Card Sleeves: 77x128mm LOTR: the Confrontation Deluxe - 100 pack (SWN-043). These are ablout an inch long but can be cut to fit with no problem. These are a thin sleeve so it does not provide as much protection as say an Ultr-Pro standard sleeve but the characters are shuffled significantly less. They are a bit hard to find at this point.

I know some players use hard/soft-shell Ultra-Pro protectors but I have not looked into these due to the price and added bulk. I can store my characters in index card accordian portfolios without issue which also allows me to keep them sorted for easy game setup.
    DC COMICS DECK BUILDING GAME FAN!!!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004R...YML&ref=plSrch

I use these. They're basically oversized penny sleeves. I get them at my local store for $3.50.

0417171042a.jpg

You can see they're longer than necessary, but I trim the tops with scissors or an x-acto...

0417171049a.jpg
    Last edited by midnight_rider; 04-17-2017 at 09:00 AM.

I use the ultra pro sleeves, I understand the added bulk but it does add an extra layer of protection by being a sort of hard

If you're worried about the oversize sleeves getting damaged, then the Ultra Pro LARGE Grade Submission Sleeves are your best bet. There isn't a great option for the oversized cards in standard sleeves because standard sleeves measure too large. Sadly, no one seems to be making large sleeves for Cerberus games.
    Last edited by DimeDrl; 04-18-2017 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by t_tibke View Post
    Those would be the ones.