New Custom DC Set Vote!

Alright everyone, I'm going to get started on a new set after I complete the one I'm working on for a playgroup now. My Justice League Dark set is finished (enough) and I have several cool things I'm going to implement with a new set, but I want to know what DC theme you prefer. Here are your options!

1. Green Arrow - The rebirth comics are absolutely fantastic. Love that it's set in Seattle. Cool that Diggle is in the book now too.

2. Gotham Knights - Lots of cool Super Heroes to choose from, more than Green Arrow. Been reading Court of Owls lately.

3. Justice League America - The current team roster has such a cool dynamic: Killer Frost, Batman, Vixen, The Atom (Ryan Choi), The Ray, Black Canary, and Lobo! I can't wait to see what they do with this.

4. Justice League (Base Redesign) - Would use lots of the base set, but plenty of new cards to work with the ideas I have planned.

Justice League Beyond? ;>_>

Captain Carrot and his Amazing Zoo Crew!!!!!!

Base Redesign with promos of the Justice League America characters. Just because I want Lobo.

But honestly, Villains 2.
    L. Dalton Duncan
    Video Editor and Graphic Designer
    Bachelor's in Emerging Media, Cum Laude

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Deck-Building Game