New Crisis Pack !!!!

I know lots of people online give the Crisis packs a hard time because of how long they make the game last. I for one like the games and think that they add lots of unique content not to mention a different way of playing. Even the biggest complaint can be remedied by adjusting the rules to your liking. I would love to see another crisis pack next year and am curious to see how others on this forum feel about the prospect of a future release???

I would definitely be interested in a 4th Crisis expansion designed for the Teen Titans main set. I am still banking on The Outsiders as the theme which I think would bring some new characters and cards to the system. Having more Ongoing cards will be fun as well especially with the prospect of adding them to the other main sets.
    DC COMICS DECK BUILDING GAME FAN!!!

My group is also eagerly awaiting the announcement of a Crisis 4.

Recently, we realized that we hadn't really used Teen Titans in Crisis Mode, so we decided to give it a try. We combined it with each Crisis expansion, and we got creamed every time, until we finally scraped by on what I think was our second try at Crisis 3. The contents of the main deck just didn't seem to do well with beating most Crisis cards, and it doesn't generate as much Power, so the Impossible Mode Super-Villains were harder to get past. It would be awesome to play Teen Titans with a Crisis expansion designed for it.

There's been other reasons we want to see Crisis 4 happen, but that's definitely a factor.

My playgroup made Teen Titans "manageable" by letting one player be the Ongoing tank so they could use Vic Stone and Cybernetic Enhancements to consistantly generate the power for the Super Villains while others could contribute to beat the Crises.
    DC COMICS DECK BUILDING GAME FAN!!!