Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the Hobbit

I guess my point is, is that you have the image content and license to make the edition for other games, you could do a limited collecters edition run, that would be found at a convention say gen con, or comicon at least then the game isn't open ended.

see ffg uses the same art for all their games, if you get xwing, armada and imp assault, you will notice that 90% of their artwork is recycled, you could do that just pop out a quick expansion to finish up the game and give it some closure. but im sure you wont cause like you said, no profit in the game Y_Y peeps gots to makes the moneys

OR some active, enthusiastic fan with Photoshop skills could make a custom fan set for it.

DimeDrl and I barely were able to get the last copies of Desolation of Smaug because of its poor sales and that was with approaching Cryptozoic at Wondercon last year as in 2016

So more than likely the hobbit is done, I'm hoping maybe Naruto makes a comeback so we get that completed expansion we've heard about and maybe even a proper BEN 10 deck building game

Let's all agree that LotR and Naruto as DBGs are done and settle on pushing Crypto to make a Power Rangers deck builder through creepy peer pressure.

I'll start.

Come on, Matt. Ya know ya wannaaaa. Just give it a try. Make an Alpha 5 oversized card and see how you like it. It's gonna feel reeeaaalll good.

With news of the upcoming LOTR tv show, would there be any chance of the 3rd expansion being brought back?

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon8er View Post
    With news of the upcoming LOTR tv show, would there be any chance of the 3rd expansion being brought back?
    Doubtful. If it were a Hobbit show, still doubtful.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D