Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the Hobbit

the Hobbit

um I hate to be a pain but I do have a question, I currently own the Lord of the rings and Hobbit Deck building game as well as my DC. and I was wondering if Crypt, was going to make a Battle of the five armies expansion. I luckily got the desolation of smaug, and it was a hard find for me, I was able to pick up all the core sets for only around 10$ each, but the Desolation set cost me about 50 cause it was a limited run, I guess. are you guys planning on finishing that game set with the last movie expansion? or should I not hold my breath?

The Hobbit games did not sell well enough, so we had to cancel the final movie game. It won't be coming out.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Quote Originally Posted by CushionRide View Post
    tears and sad face lol
    I feel your pain. I was hoping we'd get a second Street Fighter set or at least an expansion by now.

...Crypto wouldn't be able to run it as a print-on-demand set from a site like DrivethruCards.com, would they?

Quote Originally Posted by DimeDrl View Post
    ...Crypto wouldn't be able to run it as a print-on-demand set from a site like DrivethruCards.com, would they?
    Not likely. The rules for licensed games are more restrictive.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

yea it made me cry I had to bust out 50 dollars for desolation of smaug just to get my collection complete, I guess that's not terrible, I only paid about 10 dollars each for all of the core sets it would be nice if you guys at least did another small set just to finish game.

did is sell any better for love letter? I just noticed it was printed for that game system

Quote Originally Posted by CushionRide View Post
    did is sell any better for love letter? I just noticed it was printed for that game system
    Don't know. AEG was in charge of sales and distribution.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D