Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    hey matt you should really grab a bottle of windex and clean up your webstore, all the out of print items are a real turnoff when looking there.

Quote Originally Posted by CushionRide View Post
    hey matt you should really grab a bottle of windex and clean up your webstore, all the out of print items are a real turnoff when looking there.
    Disagree completely. It's nice to be able to easily find info on each of the products - even out of print. They're easy to find at online retailers.

The base DC game is out of stock at retailers, but I was able to find it on eBay from a seller (who had a bunch) right around MSRP.

^ Actually, apologize there CushionRide - I see you meant the eStore, I was referring to the product pages.

Forever Evil is inflated beyond MSRP on Amazon now (3rd party sellers only). I was able to snag a copy from an online board game store (last one). Seems like both the base and FE are going to be harder and harder to find for new folks to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Red21126 View Post
    Forever Evil is inflated beyond MSRP on Amazon now (3rd party sellers only). I was able to snag a copy from an online board game store (last one). Seems like both the base and FE are going to be harder and harder to find for new folks to the game.
    We are doing a small reprint on Forever Evil. It will be in hobby stores in mid-Sept.
    We do reprints on the base set all the time. Not out of print.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

I would love to get a copy of Naruto for cheap. Every copy is about $200 CAN online for us, and no stores have it in stock. Seeing as the anime is popular, I'm not sure why you stopped printing it

Sorry about that, its completlely vanished from ebay, so sadly unless cryptozoic does a reprint, that's what you have to pay to get it. I got lucky a few years ago and found a first print copy at my FLGS. So I would suggest checking your local game stores you might find a copy but online 200 is the cheapest you'll find it most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Matafer View Post
    I would love to get a copy of Naruto for cheap. Every copy is about $200 CAN online for us, and no stores have it in stock. Seeing as the anime is popular, I'm not sure why you stopped printing it
    Didn't sell.

Not trying to piggy back on anyone's thread, but figured this was somewhat relevant as it might be an old DCDB item. Does anyone know anything about these playmats? The base-blue colored one looks to be real; the orange color one might be a computer image so it may not exist? Any info on when they came out, any ideas on where to get one, if they are fake, etc is appreciated!

asdfasdf.jpgop_playmat.jpg