Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Coiser View Post
    Not trying to piggy back on anyone's thread, but figured this was somewhat relevant as it might be an old DCDB item. Does anyone know anything about these playmats? The base-blue colored one looks to be real; the orange color one might be a computer image so it may not exist? Any info on when they came out, any ideas on where to get one, if they are fake, etc is appreciated!

Attachment 4651Attachment 4652
    Only playmats I know to be offical

https://i.imgur.com/8DxY57A.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Coiser View Post
    Not trying to piggy back on anyone's thread, but figured this was somewhat relevant as it might be an old DCDB item. Does anyone know anything about these playmats? The base-blue colored one looks to be real; the orange color one might be a computer image so it may not exist? Any info on when they came out, any ideas on where to get one, if they are fake, etc is appreciated!

Attachment 4651Attachment 4652
    I think those might be prizes from official tournaments because I could've sworn I saw one of those at DC Deck Building Tournament I particiapted in last weekend

The orange one is the playmat that comes with the kit with vixens for tournaments at local game stores. Both that and the Base Set one are real.

The Forever Evil one is official as well. It was given out with the last tournament event a couple of years ago.

There's also the Heroes United one.

https://cryptozoic.com/dc-comics-dec...-game-playmats

Four official mats in total.
    Last edited by DimeDrl; 09-22-2017 at 10:56 PM.

I'm a little late here, but I'm currently looking for a copy of the Faramir promo set for the Lord of the Rings Return of the King set. If anyone has an extra, or knows of a reasonably priced one, please let me know.