Ben 10 in Cartoon Network Deck Building Game

Just thought I'd ask is there any particular reason why Ben 10 as of yet has not been included in the Cartoon Network DBG , he's not in the box art for the new one and he wasn't in the last one, I'd settle for the current one even though I'm more of classic ben 10 fan

I guess CN wanted to highlight some other shows. Hopefully there will be a third, so B10 can be in there.
    Last edited by Matt_Hyra; 07-16-2017 at 07:22 AM.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

So they wanted to highlight the asinine Uncle Grandpa before Ben 10, really? That show is crap

Was anything else finalized for Animation Annihilation? Only thing I've heard was Fiona & Cake, The Power Puff Girls, and Uncle Grandpa. There was some others posted on BGG, but there wasn't any source, and ended up being removed, mentioning older shows like Ed, Edd, & Eddy.
    Last edited by Bladecom; 07-17-2017 at 08:56 PM.

EE&E are in there. More spoilers later...
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Quote Originally Posted by Bladecom View Post
    Was anything else finalized for Animation Annihilation? Only thing I've heard was Fiona & Cake, The Power Puff Girls, and Uncle Grandpa. There was some others posted on BGG, but there wasn't any source, and ended up removed, mentioning older shows like Ed, Edd, & Eddy.
    I saw that, too. They also mentioned Cow & Chicken and The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
    Last edited by LexLuthorJr; 07-18-2017 at 07:38 AM.

Yet, Cartoon Network decided that we wanted Uncle Grandpa, really everything else looks good, except that one

honestly I think if you do a ben 10 game it should be stand alone. I would not tie it in with the rest of cartoon networks crap. I hate to say it , most of the current cartoon line up is just terrible.

an old school adult swim setup would be awesome. using big O, Guarran Lagan, thundercats, standalone complex, any of the gundams that appeared on ASwim. that would sell you more games than the CN one you have now

hell honestly I do not understand why you guys don't expand on naruto. there is soooo much content you haven't explored. and that game and show has a huge following
    Last edited by CushionRide; 07-17-2017 at 10:27 PM.

I heard it didn't do well enough and I heard an expansion was even completed as well, so I'm wondering if that completed expnasion even if it can't do a standard release, have a print on demand thing. And as far as the Adult Swim/Toonami stuff I would like it but logistically I think it would be a nightmare for crypto, they'd have to work out deals with sunrise, gainax, and since Bandai's anime division went belly up who knows who has the current rights, the blu rays for the show were released by starz, I think that is the same company as the cable channel if they were just allowed to distribute it they'd have to gall all the way to studio IG for permission, all these would be awesome, I've said for a while we need a Gundam Deck Building game but I realize the logistics are far more complicated than we realize

But if we're talking classic Ben 10-Omniverse, then yes a stand alone game would be awesome and that would be what I prefer