Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Promo Cards

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hyra View Post
    New version available at GenCon has: (X cannot be 0.)
    What about the new The Atom/Talon/Savagery/any two cost 1 cards loop? Specifically when paired with Tornado and Per Degaton.

No problem with house ruling it personally, just curious on your input since other people have pointed it out.
    L. Dalton Duncan
    Video Editor and Graphic Designer
    Bachelor's in Emerging Media, Cum Laude

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Deck-Building Game

Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Apple View Post
    What about the new The Atom/Talon/Savagery/any two cost 1 cards loop? Specifically when paired with Tornado and Per Degaton.

No problem with house ruling it personally, just curious on your input since other people have pointed it out.
    I'm fine with a promo card that goes off with some very specific card combos and then a lucky draw (meaning it will happen rarely).
    BL won't be used for Tournaments.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

I never found out weither or not I was missing some on my list for the cerberus medievil engine, if anyone knows please educate me

LotR - Return of the King Promos
    Faramir
    I Did What I Judged to be Right

Lotr - Two Towers
    Éowyn
    I Fear Neither Death Nor Pain

NHL Power Play 2014
    Henrik Sedin

There is another Promo for NHL for first printing, I can't recall who it was suppose to be. I think it's similar to Naruto's situation though, since First Print boxes seem to be the only thing out there.

Other then that, there are 5 Volunteer cards, with the Crpytozoic Logo, these were handed out in 2015.
    There are 2 Oversized Character cards, both with the same effect, with either male or female artwork, along with 3 main deck cards. if you were given these cards, you were only given 1 character card and the main deck cards, so probably impossible to get a full set of this at this point.

http://imgur.com/a/WMOEf
    Best images I got of them, from what people have posted.

I think that's everything that was missing from your list. There will technically be two versions of Black Lightning and Vixen, with an errata'd effect for Black Lightning and updated DC Logos for both cards...

I almost got a full set myself, basically missing Kid Flash, Volunteer Promos, and Gypsy. Looking to get a hold of them, or at least proper scans at some point. Anyways, happy hunting, a good number of them turn up on Ebay, and people do trade on BGG.
    Last edited by Bladecom; 08-07-2017 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladecom View Post
    LotR - Return of the King Promos
    Faramir
    I Did What I Judged to be Right

Lotr - Two Towers
    Éowyn
    I Fear Neither Death Nor Pain

NHL Power Play 2014
    Henrik Sedin

There is another Promo for NHL for first printing, I can't recall who it was suppose to be. I think it's similar to Naruto's situation though, since First Print boxes seem to be the only thing out there.

Other then that, there are 5 Volunteer cards, with the Crpytozoic Logo, these were handed out in 2015.
    There are 2 Oversized Character cards, both with the same effect, with either male or female artwork, along with 3 main deck cards. if you were given these cards, you were only given 1 character card and the main deck cards, so probably impossible to get a full set of this at this point.

http://imgur.com/a/WMOEf
    Best images I got of them, from what people have posted.

I think that's everything that was missing from your list. There will technically be two versions of Black Lightning and Vixen, with an errata'd effect for Black Lightning and updated DC Logos for both cards...

I almost got a full set myself, basically missing Kid Flash, Volunteer Promos, and Gypsy. Looking to get a hold of them, or at least proper scans at some point. Anyways, happy hunting, a good number of them turn up on Ebay, and people do trade on BGG.
    The convention promoes sounds incredible difficult to get ones hands on

Matt are you still distributing the volunteer promoes for volunteers at current conventions?

Quote Originally Posted by ALee View Post
    Matt are you still distributing the volunteer promoes for volunteers at current conventions?
    We might give the 2016 promo to the vols this year, since the 2017 will be shipped to them after the show.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Hey folks, looks like BGG restocked. Last night I got the last Bane and a Gotham City Docks (which they have none left as of now). Missed out on the Martian and Skitter (assuming they actually had any, but they weren't on the page before). They are showing 11 Starfires and 5 Jokers as I type this.

Link I use:
    https://boardgamegeekstore.com/search?q=cryptozoic

Quote Originally Posted by SpatzAI View Post
    Hey folks, looks like BGG restocked. Last night I got the last Bane and a Gotham City Docks (which they have none left as of now). Missed out on the Martian and Skitter (assuming they actually had any, but they weren't on the page before). They are showing 11 Starfires and 5 Jokers as I type this.

Link I use:
    https://boardgamegeekstore.com/search?q=cryptozoic

Damn I missed Bane, Skitter, AND Docks. I did get a Joker though *yay*
    However on the others it's ....back to overpriced and fingers crossing ebay....
    Last edited by JediGeekGirl; 08-22-2017 at 03:33 PM.

@Jedi Geek Girl I saw a listing for a 249 dollar set of all the games that had the promos but I wouldn't go for it because its used and the original owner marked up some of the cards. I'll keep an eye out if Kid Flash shows up again