Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Promo Cards

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking01 View Post
    @Jedi Geek Girl I saw a listing for a 249 dollar set of all the games that had the promos but I wouldn't go for it because its used and the original owner marked up some of the cards. I'll keep an eye out if Kid Flash shows up again
    I saw that.....ya that's crazy.

Kinda odd, I saw about 10+ of the 2017 version of Vixen hit Ebay..

Already have the 2016 version, so I don't need it.. hopefully nothing shady happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladecom View Post

Already have the 2016 version, so I don't need it.. hopefully nothing shady happen.
    What is the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by JediGeekGirl View Post
    What is the difference?
    Copyrights on the bottom changed, and updated DC logo from what I can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladecom View Post

At first I thought a copy of Gypsy hit ebay but then saw it was just Vixen and I already have it and the 2016 version of Black Lightning Anyways

Well, the first copy of Gypsy hit ebay and as of now its too rich for my blood.

Agreed, but hopefully something will come down the line.

Saw Black Lightning 2017 promo and Kid Flash Hit ebay as well, and it's been a very long time since they've been up, and I'm pretty much at a complete collection now outside of Gypsy and Volunteer promos.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DC-Comics-De...4AAOSweQBZpJg-

PLEASE come up with a better system for promo cards. This is just obscene and waiting on promos to show up on BGGStore just for them to sell out in 30 minutes is getting old.

And this is coming from someone who has gone to multiple conventions in the L.A. area over the years just to go to the Crypto booth. I spent $50 for one day at Anime Expo two years ago just to get the Joker promo. shadowking and I went to Wonder-Con last year just for LotR-Desolation of Smaug and the Ghostbusters II demo.

We're devoted and on your side and this promo thing is still driving us batty. The guy who owns our local FLGS in Bellflower is sick of us asking if he's gonna take part in the upcoming Crypto organized play because we're the only ones that show up every time he does it. Work with us here.

I agree Dime, at least last years promos had enough in circulation it was about 20 a pop after Gen Con, this is way too rich for my blood, 75 dollars, I'll wait for the next round of this promo to enter circulation and get it then, I honestly don't think its worth 75 being a main deck card and even if it was an oversized card that's still overpriced.

Does the Martian Manhunter super hero card show up in any other sets - or is it only available as the promo to the base set?