Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Promo Cards

Promo Cards

Hi so I discovered this Deck building Game last year and have been collecting expansions, have quite a lot by now. But a thing more difficult to track down than expansions are promo cards especially considering I don't even know how to be certain weither or not I have them all. We should have a list somewhere, a list that could be updated like on a forum or something

So what I know exists out there is

DC
    Martian Manhunter (DC DBG FP)
    Starfire (Heroes unite FP)
    Bane (Forever Evil FP)
    KidFlash (Teen Titans FP)
    Gotham Docks
    Felix Faust
    The Joker
    Skitter
    Black Lightning
    Vixen
    Gypsy

LOTR
    Merry Pippin
    Second Breakfeast
    Eowyn
    I fear neither death nor pain
    Faramir
    I did what I judged to be right
    Arwen
    Ride Like the Wind
    King Theoden
    No More Despair
    Gandalf
    The Turn of Tide

Hobbit
    Radagast

Cartoon Network
    DeeDee (Crossover Crisis FP)

Naruto
    Minato (Naruto FP)
    Mecha Naruto (Ultimate ninja PS3 game)

Attack on Titan
    Hange (AoT FP)

Street Fighter
    Blanka (SF FP)
    Lightning Canonball (SF FP)

NHL
    Henrik Sedin

Rick and Morty
    Promo Rick (RnM FP)

Volunteer Cards
    gamer's Lucky Dice
    Convention Center
    Extraordinary Stamina
    Cryyptozoic 2015 Volunteer (male)
    Cryyptozoic 2015 Volunteer (female)
    2016 ctz Volunteer (male)
    2016 ctz Volunteer (female)

So the once I am struggling the most with figuring out is the LOTR and Hobbit promoes, is that all of them or am I missing something? I am in so much doubt it's infuriating, also I don't have any of the LOTR or Hobbit Promoes yet, but I pretty much colellcted everything else on my list.
    Also yeah I got no clue where any of the LOTR promoes are from, could be First print promoes could be from conventions I dunno, someone correct me and update me please, educate me
    Last edited by ALee; 08-15-2017 at 06:20 AM.

There's another promo Gypsy for DC that was released at origins game fair, but there's currently only 6 in circulation right now iirc.

BGG Store is unreliable for collecting promoes, yes it is cheap and yes they have a few and they are to some extend in rotation, but when I have to wait for a specific promo to appear without knowing which promoes would appear when and if ever, I cannot collect all promoes through that site

Quote Originally Posted by Atmoz View Post
    There's another promo Gypsy for DC that was released at origins game fair, but there's currently only 6 in circulation right now iirc.
    Gypsy? I didn't know, why is there only 6 in rotation, are they reprinting it? and if they are for what?

They were given out to the winners at origins game fair, there was only 6 winners. I believe matt Hyra said there would be more given out at gen con and it would eventually be printed and sold on boardgamegeek

Quote Originally Posted by Atmoz View Post
    They were given out to the winners at origins game fair, there was only 6 winners. I believe matt Hyra said there would be more given out at gen con and it would eventually be printed and sold on boardgamegeek
    Correct. Lots more at Gen Con. Even if you didn't get into a scheduled event, we are running pick-up games for 1 generic/player. Whenever 4 players are ready, they can play a deck-builder. The winner gets a Gypsy or other recent promo.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hyra View Post
    Correct. Lots more at Gen Con. Even if you didn't get into a scheduled event, we are running pick-up games for 1 generic/player. Whenever 4 players are ready, they can play a deck-builder. The winner gets a Gypsy or other recent promo.
    Glad to know you have generic matches again! I'll be by at least once.

What's the prognosis on Black Lightning? With all the caveats in his ability, will he be receiving a new printing soon? (Obviously not before Gen Con)

Also, @ALee, who is Hakase under Attack on Titan? Do you mean Hange?
    L. Dalton Duncan
    Video Editor and Graphic Designer
    Bachelor's in Emerging Media, Cum Laude

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Deck-Building Game

Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Apple View Post
    Glad to know you have generic matches again! I'll be by at least once.

What's the prognosis on Black Lightning? With all the caveats in his ability, will he be receiving a new printing soon? (Obviously not before Gen Con)

Also, @ALee, who is Hakase under Attack on Titan? Do you mean Hange?
    Yes I did in fact mean Hange, thank you for the correction ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Apple View Post
    New version available at GenCon has: (X cannot be 0.)
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D