Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowking01 View Post
    Not even as part of that tournament thing you guys are starting this year?
    If you are talking about League, those have Vixen.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hyra View Post
    We still have Jokers. Get them at Gen Con. Kid Flash and Bane are out of stock. Reprint unlikely, as they were First Printing Promos.

As a consumer that is very very disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by JediGeekGirl View Post
    As a consumer that is very very disappointing
    Hopefully there will something like a finseal pack of promo cards at some point down the line.

I'm still holding out hope that at some point all the Regular oversize hero cards in the crisis sets will get a Crisis mode versions released along with Crisis mode cards for all the promo cards too. Maybe they could all end up being released together as a set around the size of a crossover set. Something like 36 oversize cards, mostly the crisis cards for characters without Crisis modes so far plus all the promo cards and maybe a few new things.

All a hope though. ;>_>

Quote Originally Posted by DimeDrl View Post
    Hopefully there will something like a finseal pack of promo cards at some point down the line.

I'm still holding out hope that at some point all the Regular oversize hero cards in the crisis sets will get a Crisis mode versions released along with Crisis mode cards for all the promo cards too. Maybe they could all end up being released together as a set around the size of a crossover set. Something like 36 oversize cards, mostly the crisis cards for characters without Crisis modes so far plus all the promo cards and maybe a few new things.

All a hope though. ;>_>
    Ya idk, it seems like a valid business opportunity but I don't know the logistics.

Runt of the Litter
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGeekGirl View Post
    I can understand the application of First Printing Promos, but later on it can be a deterrent to newer players. Eventually after a set period of time, why wouldn't you make these promos easier or release more to the wild for new comers? Personally, I want to give Cryptozoic my money for TT and FE, but I can not and will not spend money for these sets without these promos or a way to acquire the promos.
    I agree. White Wizard has a good solution for their Star Realms promos. A year or so later they release them in a pack with the same abilities and names but different art, so the original promos (for Kickstarter or whatever) are still unique but no one's missing out on content... eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Afterword View Post
    I agree. White Wizard has a good solution for their Star Realms promos. A year or so later they release them in a pack with the same abilities and names but different art, so the original promos (for Kickstarter or whatever) are still unique but no one's missing out on content... eventually.
    Maybe do a promo pack, after two years maybe. The game is old enough.

You might want to check with Crypto Directly because on their e-store it states that Teen Titans and Forever evil still are in the first printing by that I mean the picture has the first printing label still on it

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking01 View Post
    You might want to check with Crypto Directly because on their e-store it states that Teen Titans and Forever evil still are in the first printing by that I mean the picture has the first printing label still on it
    If so that would be too good to be true my luck, sadly I don't think I am that lucky.

Once the nonsense with Ghostbusters the Board Game 2 has passed send that question to their customer service portal. You might just have a chance since the sticker is still listed on those but not on the pictures for the first two sets