Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Getting back it, have a quick question about FC DC promos

Hey everyone, I used to be really into DC and had everything for it but I had to let it go. I am looking to start back up again, but sadly it is from scratch. I have a good start, but now I am now looking to acquire Forever Evil and Teen Titian. I am kind of having an issue on how to acquire Kid Flash and Bane since the first printing of both are those are not out there anymore. Is there another way to get these promos beside hoping to get lucky on Ebay resales or do I have to wait to get lucky on Ebay? Kind of really sucks if That is the case.

PS. If any wants to help me back from scratch please reach out. I would love to be where I was before.
    Last edited by JediGeekGirl; 08-12-2017 at 12:14 AM.

I'm pretty sure the First Print of both of these had a sticker on the front that said "First Print Promo Inside".

Most sellers on ebay use a stock photo, but if you ask them nicely they should be able to tell you if it says it is a First Print.

Quote Originally Posted by LexLuthorJr View Post
    I'm pretty sure the First Print of both of these had a sticker on the front that said "First Print Promo Inside".

Most sellers on ebay use a stock photo, but if you ask them nicely they should be able to tell you if it says it is a First Print.
    Ya I saw that after I posted, which is why I tried changing my question a little bit.

Otherwise you'll have to check ebay for the cards themselves I checked this morning and all I saw really was Joker, Starfire, Felix Faust, Gotham City Docks and Martian Manhunter, no bane or Kid Flash and expect to pay more than the games at this point. I hunted my set of promos down back when there was ample supply the cheapest for starfire and martian manhunter is around 25 dollars. Starfire's only other listing is close to 50. The joker promo only has one listing for about 23. So unless Crypto prints all these cards along with Bane, Kid Flash, Skitter again, the only chance to use them is if you have a friend who has the promos

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking01 View Post
    Otherwise you'll have to check ebay for the cards themselves I checked this morning and all I saw really was Joker, Starfire, Felix Faust, Gotham City Docks and Martian Manhunter, no bane or Kid Flash and expect to pay more than the games at this point. I hunted my set of promos down back when there was ample supply the cheapest for starfire and martian manhunter is around 25 dollars. Starfire's only other listing is close to 50. The joker promo only has one listing for about 23. So unless Crypto prints all these cards along with Bane, Kid Flash, Skitter again, the only chance to use them is if you have a friend who has the promos

Or you can print off the cards you're missing and use them that way if you're not wanting to spend the $20+ on each promo

I can understand the application of First Printing Promos, but later on it can be a deterrent to newer players. Eventually after a set period of time, why wouldn't you make these promos easier or release more to the wild for new comers? Personally, I want to give Cryptozoic my money for TT and FE, but I can not and will not spend money for these sets without these promos or a way to acquire the promos.
    Last edited by JediGeekGirl; 08-14-2017 at 12:46 AM.

They do send a lot of them to the Geek Store at boardgamegeek.com, and you can get them for like 5 bucks or less at that time.

All I saw on BGG is felix faust, and since crypto I haven't seen a response from Matt in days we have no way of knowing when Kid Flash and Bane will be made available again, along with Joker and all the others. I hope Matt sees this and is able to help out Jedi Geek Girl

We still have Jokers. Get them at Gen Con. Kid Flash and Bane are out of stock. Reprint unlikely, as they were First Printing Promos.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Not even as part of that tournament thing you guys are starting this year?