Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I have all my starters in the box because I take my sets to my alma mater when I go to visit my friends at the campus "nerd" club. It's a social club for people who enjoy comics, tabletop and video games, TV and anime, movies and more. There are a lot of people who show up at different times, so we regularly have multiple games going at once, sometimes multiple DC Deck builder sets.

I left in the starters, kicks and weaknesses from Base & HU. Had to open up a second spot for the oversize Crisis Heroes, Multiverse Cities, and rules from crossovers and have 2 spacers left in the box. Everything is sleeved, including the oversized cards.
    If I were to have to add another full game, I'd likely have to pull all the oversize cards and store them separately.

Incidentally, anyone else find it a bit awkward pulling out subsets and then having cards falling over and difficult to get to because the rows are so tall and tight?
    Last edited by gerrymul; 09-14-2017 at 04:06 PM.

I barely put all my cards in the box, won't be using it until this sunday at the earliest. I still wish they had made the box a bit bigger, I had to use a seperate box for my oversized because I use the semi-rigid ultra pro sleeves and think that made them too big to fit, had I put them in the multiverse I'd only have been able to fit the 4 big sets and the three crisis sets.
    Last edited by shadowking01; 09-15-2017 at 09:18 AM.

All my stuff fits in there with room to spare. Key was to leave out the extra kicks, Punches, Weaknesses, kicsk, and vulnerabilities. No need to carry them around imo

But wasn't it advertised to fit everything with sleeves with room for future expansions, so shouldn't you be able to fit everything with no problem without having to leave anything out of the box?

I ended up buying a second Multiverse box at a nice discount from my local shop in order to house the oversized cards and extra sleeves, victory point chips, etc.

I may end up doing that myself depending on how my box looks after Confrontations and TTG comes out

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking01 View Post
    I may end up doing that myself depending on how my box looks after Confrontations and TTG comes out
    I’m struggling over whether to buy Teen Titans Go...

I'm getting it for the promo alone and I had the extra cash, also my local store gives 15% off all pre-purchases

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking01 View Post
    But wasn't it advertised to fit everything with sleeves with room for future expansions, so shouldn't you be able to fit everything with no problem without having to leave anything out of the box?
    Sure -- but notice that they included a divider for kicks, punches, etc. So their intent appears to be that you would only have one set of those in the box. When playing, it's really not hard to say "all punches, vulnerabilities, kicks and weaknesses are part of the main deck, regardless what set that particular card is from." In fact, I never mentioned it to my friends and they just interpreted it that way when we played.