Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    When you make a definitive statement like that you are stating that every card from the sets will be able to fit, it doesn't say most cards will fit unless your sleeves are too big, no it says all cards will fit with room for future expansions

Do you have a link anywhere of where they say that? Because if you want to be pedantic, then we need to see them state that it can hold all your cards, sleeved, with room to spare.

On the product page, it just says "Inside the DC Comics Deck-Building Game Multiverse Box, you can store all of the currently available cards with plenty of room for expansions to come, including the Multiverse Crossover Pack based on the Convergence storyline that is available exclusively in this box!"

One of the previews says: "If you sleeve your cards, you’ll have nothing to worry about, as standard sleeves fit in the organizer."

... I'm not seeing those two things stated together. Which means you can't hold them to some ideal of those being combined if they never said it all combined.

And with the first one statement (the one from the product page) when it says "all of the currently available cards..." they may mean a single set of punches/kicks .. it doesn't say you can store "...each copy you own of the currently available cards..."

But really - it comes down to: Did they say "store it all sleeved, with plenty of room"? If not, then you're holding them to something that they never said.

But they didn't say that they said all available cards and they have said on numerous occasions you'd be fine if you sleeved the cards, whether in the previews or on their facebook. In the end most likely I'll be buying a 2nd box anyways just to be safe

Well if they never said that in the same sentence, then you can't hold it against them if it's no longer true when you combine the two parts.

I think the problem comes from the over-sized Super Heroes. Some people have them in those rigid UltraPro sleeves. That makes the Super Heroes take up twice as much room as they would if they were not sleeved.

Quote Originally Posted by LexLuthorJr View Post
    I think the problem comes from the over-sized Super Heroes. Some people have them in those rigid UltraPro sleeves. That makes the Super Heroes take up twice as much room as they would if they were not sleeved.
    idk, I can fit three rows easily one side.

Well per your earlier post you stated you aren't putting all cards in the box, you left out the extra punches, kicks , vulnerabilities and weaknesses. I was using this box to shrink down the amount of boxes I was using, I was shrinking down 3 long plastic boxes down to one box.

I keep my oversized cards in the semi-rigid UltraPro sleeves with the half-inch logo border at the top, and I donít mind having two Multiverse boxes right now. Much better than the four I was dragging around.

(I also use the Cryptozoic Justice League sleeves on the deck cards.)

I've found that "team bag" sleeves - that is, sleeves designed to hold about 10-15 cards, with an adhesive flap that folds over the top - work pretty well for the oversized cards, and even with the flap in use, they don't take up much additional space. (Although it does require a full third of the Multiverse box to accommodate all my oversized cards.) Just something to think about if you'd like to get all your stuff in a single box.
    Last edited by BatgirlNo.6; 09-27-2017 at 09:26 PM.

Well it looks like since I was using the broken token dividers it was taking up too much room I now was able to fit everything I currently own in the multiverse box. Now once Confrontations and TTG comes out that may longer be the case but as of now. I can now fit everything