Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Insides of Multiverse

Does anyone have any inside pictures of the Index cards and insides of the Multiverse box?

Someone posted some pics of it here last night:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1563115643985775/

In case you can't get there, I copied the pic here as well. Not my pic/set so I can't help much more than that.

I'm just excited to get my own soon! The cube has pretty much overflowed the standard box at this point.

21150260_10212300744427390_1926135507990321698_n.jpg

It looks like they only included the Punches, Vulnerabilities, Kicks, and Weaknesses from 1 set.

I saw that, looks like I'll keep my custom seperators I'm currently using and make more as well, because jumbling them all together is not that organized if you ask me, I would've prefered not having those tabs as opposed to only one set of them because my current organization option already has each sets, punches, kicks, vulnerabilities and weaknesses seperated by sets

I dont believe my box came with the confrontations divider? Lol

There is a divider and randomizer in the Confrontations box.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Can't wait to pick mine up later today and figure out how exactly I'm going to arrange everything

I got mine a week ago - it's well made and a great price at $25 imo. Dividers are strong, i like the foam to help protect, plus it fits everything in sleeves as advertised.

Yep, I sort of wish there was a little more room so I could have the oversized facing the same way as the rest of the cards but overall it is an awesome box

This is a wonderful product, much needed. Now, eventually it will need a companion piece for the oversize cards.