DC Deck-Building Tournament: Birds of Prey - September 16th near Denver, CO

Hello fellow DC Deck-Builders,

The Enchanted Grounds in Littleton (3615 West Bowles Avenue. Suite 5, Littleton, CO 80123) will be hosting aBirds of Prey Crossover Tournament on September 16th from 10 AM to 2 PM. The tournament will consist of 3 rounds of game-play with randomly selected Main Sets. Points will be awarded through each round based on VP standings and the winner will receive a $10 Credit to use on any DC Deck-building Game product. There will be raffle prizes at the end of the event which will include a copy of the super-rare GYPSY promo and a DVD disc of The Lego Batman Movie. This event is FREE to enter.

DC COMICS DECK BUILDING GAME FAN!!!

Your area seems to have more tourneys than here on the west coast especially where I live, there's a tournament once in a blue moon

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking01 View Post
    Your area seems to have more tourneys than here on the west coast especially where I live, there's a tournament once in a blue moon
    Understandable. I think the reason why we have so many events is because the owner of Enchanted Grounds is very big on allowing customers to host events through the store. I take on the responsibility of organizing, getting prize support, and advertising to the area (with some in-store flyer assistance as well). To be honest, it originally started off as my playgroup and I trying to find a way to participate in the Crisis 1 event kit that occured a few years ago that came with Gotham City Docks. We have had such great feedback from players and Cryptozoic that it has been something I have continued to push year after year.

The important take away is that if you find a store willing to work with you, you can host and participate in events. Now is a great time to start looking at options with the upcoming releases of new Tournament kits featuring Vixen and Black Lighting promos and tournament playmats. If kits are available for order, retail stores are more willing to work with you since there are usually promos, flyer/posters, and event/tournament rules included. The forums are also a great place to get advice on how to tailor the experience to the needs of the players in your area.

Only ONE week until the Birds of Prey Tournament!!! Which character are you most excited to play as?