Thread: All Set

All Set

I'm just about caught up with my DC upcoming sets, I've pre-paid for Multiverse, Confrontations and Birds of Prey, the only one I'm unsure of getting the week it comes out is Teen Titans Go because there is no first print promo and I don't know what my financial situation will be and even when in Q4 is due to come out. How many of you that didn't go to Gen Con already have all the cerberus engine games all pre-ordered or pre-paid?

Actually, there is a first printing promo for TTG.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Is TTG it's separate thing or is it apart of the "DCDBG" line?

Teen Titans Go will be, as far as I can tell, part of the DCDBG line. The card backs, iconography, borders, and card types pair to the DC games. TTG is also slated to come with a divider and randomizer card for use with the Multiverse Box/expansion. I will add though that the set changes up a few of the standard cards similar to how Confrontations is using an alternative to Kicks. I don't want to spoil more than that but based on the sneaks I was able to steal during Gen Con it looks to be a fun set to add to the collection.
    DC COMICS DECK BUILDING GAME FAN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JediGeekGirl View Post
    Is TTG it's separate thing or is it apart of the "DCDBG" line?
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/168438144
    Video Here of Matt Talking about Confrontation and TTG
    Time Stamp: 43:50 Confrontations
    Time Stamp: 51:25 Epic Spell Wars (non cerberus)
    Time Stamp: 57:20 Teen Titans Go!

TTG will have a Divider and randomizer for the DC multiverse box, and it also comes with events cards, and weakness cards made for the Cartoon Network Crossover Crisis set. I guess you can say it's part of both.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hyra View Post
    Actually, there is a first printing promo for TTG.
    Thank's Matt, the picture on the product page didnt' specifically have a first printing sticker on it like Cartoon Network so I assumed no promo, well looks like I'll be getting that one at launch as well

Quote Originally Posted by Bladecom View Post
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/168438144
    Video Here of Matt Talking about Confrontation and TTG
    Time Stamp: 43:50 Confrontations
    Time Stamp: 51:25 Epic Spell Wars (non cerberus)
    Time Stamp: 57:20 Teen Titans Go!

TTG will have a Divider and randomizer for the DC multiverse box, and it also comes with events cards, and weakness cards made for the Cartoon Network Crossover Crisis set. I guess you can say it's part of both.
    thank you, gotta say now I am excited for TTG

So I know that my local store has both TTG, Rick and Morty and Cartoon Network available for pre-order just don't know what the price for TTG is since the price I was given here was either 25 or 30 dollars but I should have that easily remedied when I call my store today and if all goes according to plan the only cerberus engine game I will need to pre-order is cartoon network which I will have the money to pre-order next week

Now all I need to do is Pre-Order the cartoon network set and I'll have all upcoming DBG products from you guys.