Deck Building Games Online?

I am a huge fan of DC deck building game but unfortunately most of the people I play with live in different areas. Is there any plans or rumors that cryptozoic will be making an online game for their Deck building games? There are a few card games that have make good online versions of their games for the Xbox/PlayStation. I believe cryptozoic would have great success with making a video game version of their games! Thought?

I've been thinking this would be a great idea for some time.

Someone asked the same question a few weeks (months) back, think they said they didn't have a license for any computer version. But yes I would like it as well

Tabletop Simulator.
    L. Dalton Duncan
    Video Editor and Graphic Designer
    Bachelor's in Emerging Media, Cum Laude

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Deck-Building Game

Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Apple View Post
    Tabletop Simulator.
    I have that but it's not automated like an actual game would be if cryptozoic made it.

There have been many upon many of requests made for something like this. In this case, I do tend to agree with the developer: it really all comes down to licensing. Obtaining the license for printing games like this on cardboard are one thing, but digital processing is just another series of hoops to have to jump through. I can see why they don't do it.

Now, if Cryptozoic decides to use the Cerberus engine on an original IP much like another major DBG developer (who shall remain nameless) is working on, then they may have something, and it would likely be the best course of action if they were to pursue this particular avenue.