Best way to get all the new sets?

What's the best way to get Birds of Prey, Multiverse, TTG, and Confrontations? I would prefer to order them through Cryptozoic so I can request Black Lightning, Vixen, and Gypsy (and cross my fingers), but the links just go straight to Amazon. Also, which of those sets have first-run promos?

On a side note to whomever runs the website, the "Cerberus" link in the brands drop-down menu doesn't have Rogues, Birds of Prey, or Multiverse listed. I check it pretty regularly to try to keep up on the newest releases, and I didn't know about any of those until a few days ago. I bought Rogues right away, but I would have bought it even sooner if I had known!

Only TTG has a First Printing Promo.
    We are slowing down our direct sales (maybe already kaput), so those may never be available here.

Those cards would not be available as FPPs anyway. They are OP only for now.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

You're better off seeing if your area has any FLGS and ordering your games there, my FLGS offers a 15 percent discount for pre-ordering maybe if you have a FLGS in your area they may offer a similar deal

Not from Amazon. The prices I'm seeing there are ridiculous from what I'm seeing elsewhere online (birds of Prey and Multiverse). I'm trying CoolStuffInc, I ordered the Rogues set from them and was satisfied, though admittedly one purchase isn't much of a sample set. I generally love Amazon and was happy picking up all the cryptozoic products I did long past release date, some at a nice discount. For the new stuff though this is the 2nd time I found it overpriced. Your mileage may vary.

If you have to order online do not go through amazon, I had a very bad experience with anatomy park when they delayed my order with an unknown delivery date, go with either a FLGS or a website that isn't amazon for board games

Coolstuff is my go-to store. They are a local group in my area which is convenient because I can skip delivery fees by having them delivered in store. The prices are good and the service online and in store has been friendly.