Question Multiverse with custom main deck?

So - I often enjoy making my own custom main deck (and changing it around from time to time for different play experiences)

When doing the Multiverse mode of play, was it ever tested with a custom main deck?

From reading the rules, it looks like everything should be ok -- it's just some cards may not be in the multiverse, and if ever they get an option that doesn't exist in the multiverse (say I have all my equipment from the Arrow crossover in the main deck and they need to gain an equipment from the Arrow crossover) -- then there's rules that say "pick another random multiverse" ... so shouldn't need to worry about that case.

Just curious if it was ever tested that way or not (even just a couple random games)?

Since custom main decks are house ruled by definition, I'd suggest using your own rules for it. Be consistent!

Custom decks were never tested. A couple of the Multiverse cards would be difficult to track, since they reference cards not form the same set used for the main deck.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

Quote Originally Posted by aoineko View Post
    Custom decks were never tested. A couple of the Multiverse cards would be difficult to track, since they reference cards not form the same set used for the main deck.
    Excellent thanks. So at least the first few times play, I'll play as intended so I can experience it and get a feel for how it's supposed to work before messing with it more