Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritDetective View Post
    Is Zatana Level 2 able to use her ability before declaring a Confrontation?
    No. "Once during" are not the same as "At the start," so that won't work.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Had this one come up in a game of Multiverse. Can Hourglass be used on a card that destroyed/removed itself AND have it returned to your next hand? (Examples: Extremists, Thomas Wayne, Parallax)

Quote Originally Posted by LRoq617 View Post
    Had this one come up in a game of Multiverse. Can Hourglass be used on a card that destroyed/removed itself AND have it returned to your next hand? (Examples: Extremists, Thomas Wayne, Parallax)
    No. You can't target a card that is not in play.

If I play Explosive Arrow while I control Promise to a Friend, is the attack portion completely negated? Or do I still look under my opponent's card (just not able to destroy something), and then place Explosive Arrow under my own hero?

Quote Originally Posted by fllrtndvd View Post
    If I play Explosive Arrow while I control Promise to a Friend, is the attack portion completely negated? Or do I still look under my opponent's card (just not able to destroy something), and then place Explosive Arrow under my own hero?
    The latter.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

In Multiverse, do cards from Confrontations that reference "Level" read the Champion?

For example in a normal game,

Does 9 Cost Champion = Level 1
    Does 10 Cost Champion = Level 2
    Does 11 Cost Champion = Level 3

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritDetective View Post
    In Multiverse, do cards from Confrontations that reference "Level" read the Champion?

For example in a normal game,

Does 9 Cost Champion = Level 1
    Does 10 Cost Champion = Level 2
    Does 11 Cost Champion = Level 3
    That works.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Two questions regarding a couple of Confrontations cards:
    First up, Lois Lane: does the revealed card during a confrontation have to be at random? If not, who gets to choose which card, or does it not matter because table talk between allies is permitted?
    Secondly, Crown of Atlantis needs to be clarified for me. Does it generate +1 power for every card you play with cost 1-4 (potentially 1 to unlimited power with lots of draw cards) , or +1 power for one card each with costs 1-4 (i.e. variable card strength of 1-4 that turn)?

Quote Originally Posted by gerrymul View Post
    Two questions regarding a couple of Confrontations cards:
    First up, Lois Lane: does the revealed card during a confrontation have to be at random? If not, who gets to choose which card, or does it not matter because table talk between allies is permitted?
    Secondly, Crown of Atlantis needs to be clarified for me. Does it generate +1 power for every card you play with cost 1-4 (potentially 1 to unlimited power with lots of draw cards) , or +1 power for one card each with costs 1-4 (i.e. variable card strength of 1-4 that turn)?
    Lois: Not random. Table talk allows you to decide together, but the Lois player makes the final call if needed.
    Crown: Each card played, not capped at 1 at each cost or just 4. Playing eight 2-costers would generate +8 Power.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Does the Rivals card Abandoned Amusement Park interact with the Confrontations niceness rule for who you can confront on you turn?

The niceness rule states that you cannot confront a opponent with a 12 cost oversized before all your opponents with 9 cost oversized have been defeated and 12 cost must be confronted before cost 15.

The Abandoned Amusement Park has Ongoing: Increase the cost of your character by 1.

If these interact then player with Abandoned Amusement Park would be the last one that can be confronted in a cutthroat game. Is this correct?