Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    If a player fulfills the requirements of their Multiverse location, are they forced to resolve their Champion's FAA? Can they choose not to?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritDetective View Post
    If a player fulfills the requirements of their Multiverse location, are they forced to resolve their Champion's FAA? Can they choose not to?
    You must if you fulfill the conditions. If you don't want to Attack, hold back some cards.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

I bought the birds of prey crossover last night, pretty confused on roatation. Whats the benefit of rotating? Is there a reward to when the card comes around full back to normal? If so what?

Thanks

Many of the cards have an effect when rotated upright, it tells you on the card if it has the effect. For example, Cheshire's ongoing effect is "When this card rotates upright, draw a card."

There are also a couple of cards that give you bonuses for having rotated cards.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

Nearly all of the BoP Main Characters give you a benefit from having, or rotating, cards too!

Runt of the Litter
    I wasn't too sure about it when I first got it - but it really is a great mechanic.

For clayface, can you play again a card that you previously played but that card is not now in the play zone?

Quote Originally Posted by unclebill View Post
    For clayface, can you play again a card that you previously played but that card is not now in the play zone?
    No, you may only choose/target/effect things that are in play.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

I realize this is an old thread but I just started playing this and have a question. I apologize if what Iím asking has been answered, I couldnít find it. So Supermanís Super hero card reads ď+1 power for each different super power you play during your turn.Ē The people Iím playing with told me that this means Iíd have to play at least 2 Super powers for this to be true. Meaning if I just play a Kick, that Supermanís power doesnít take it up to +3 power for the turn. But if I were to play a Kick and The Bulletproof super power that Iíd get +1 for the turn.
    I think that it means if I play a kick than I get +1 for that kick, but if I play another kick that turn then it doesnít effect it.
    Question being: Do I have to play AT LEAST 2 super powers for Supermanís ability to work?
    Please let me know.
    Thank you!