Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    If a player fulfills the requirements of their Multiverse location, are they forced to resolve their Champion's FAA? Can they choose not to?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritDetective View Post
    If a player fulfills the requirements of their Multiverse location, are they forced to resolve their Champion's FAA? Can they choose not to?
    You must if you fulfill the conditions. If you don't want to Attack, hold back some cards.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

I bought the birds of prey crossover last night, pretty confused on roatation. Whats the benefit of rotating? Is there a reward to when the card comes around full back to normal? If so what?

Thanks

Many of the cards have an effect when rotated upright, it tells you on the card if it has the effect. For example, Cheshire's ongoing effect is "When this card rotates upright, draw a card."

There are also a couple of cards that give you bonuses for having rotated cards.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

Nearly all of the BoP Main Characters give you a benefit from having, or rotating, cards too!

Dingler
    I wasn't too sure about it when I first got it - but it really is a great mechanic.

For clayface, can you play again a card that you previously played but that card is not now in the play zone?

Quote Originally Posted by unclebill View Post
    For clayface, can you play again a card that you previously played but that card is not now in the play zone?
    No, you may only choose/target/effect things that are in play.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D