Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    That's a new one to me - so far as I'm aware you get the +1 right away from a single kick. It would bring Supes back down a bit if the way you describe was the way he was to be played.

Quote Originally Posted by Loomiscassidy View Post
    I realize this is an old thread but I just started playing this and have a question. I apologize if what Iím asking has been answered, I couldnít find it. So Supermanís Super hero card reads ď+1 power for each different super power you play during your turn.Ē The people Iím playing with told me that this means Iíd have to play at least 2 Super powers for this to be true. Meaning if I just play a Kick, that Supermanís power doesnít take it up to +3 power for the turn. But if I were to play a Kick and The Bulletproof super power that Iíd get +1 for the turn.
    I think that it means if I play a kick than I get +1 for that kick, but if I play another kick that turn then it doesnít effect it.
    Question being: Do I have to play AT LEAST 2 super powers for Supermanís ability to work?
    Please let me know.
    Thank you!
    You get the +1 Power bonus starting with your first Super Power.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

Not sure if this has been asked previously, but if Jay Gerrick (main character) plays the card Psimon, how exactly does the order of triggers work? Do you look at your top 5 first and then proceed to reveal your top card before "drawing and playing two of them"? Or do you reveal your top card before resolving any of the card text due to the fact that it forces/allows a draw?

Quote Originally Posted by LRoq617 View Post
    Not sure if this has been asked previously, but if Jay Gerrick (main character) plays the card Psimon, how exactly does the order of triggers work? Do you look at your top 5 first and then proceed to reveal your top card before "drawing and playing two of them"? Or do you reveal your top card before resolving any of the card text due to the fact that it forces/allows a draw?
    The "Look and Draw" is all one effect, so before you look at the 5, you get to look at the top card and may discard it.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Great post thanks for sharing us.

Not a card ruling persay BUT - can a player look through another player's discard pile?

Ex. if they have Broadsword, can they look through two other players' discard piles to decide who they would like to attack?

We play permission has to be given, otherwise they can keep their hands to their own damn pile - but that tends to get a little contentious. We do consider it "visible" i.e. they can "look" at it (and at least the top card), but they can't sift through it (as they can the destroyed pile, for ex.)

Looking for an official ruling from the king Matt_Hyra

Discard piles are public information.
    Permission is not necessary, though your group may prefer to ask to be nice.
    Many folks will grab all relevant cards and display them when a Broadsword is unsheathed.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

With New Gods on the immediate horizon, and already in the hands of a couple hundred Origins attendees, it's time for a new Q&A thread. Post your questions on any DC release there!
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D