Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Violetstreams View Post
    So, specifically for Crisis 2 Mr. Freeze, since we can only play four cards from our hand is our hand considered empty to confront him after we play the four cards?
    Yes.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

If Impossible Mode Atomica is revealed to be your champion, does her Stack Ongoing effect apply to all players?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritDetective View Post
    If Impossible Mode Atomica is revealed to be your champion, does her Stack Ongoing effect apply to all players?
    Yes. As always, Impossible Mode is not for the faint of heart.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Birds of Prey questions:

1) For Huntress, define "avoid an attack". Is that the same thing as "uses a defense against an attack" or does it have a more involved meaning?
    2) Back Alice, is the borrowed card returned as an Ongoing regardless of what you did to it? If so, does it keep the same rotation?
    3) If a Super Hero or card say "rotate a card you control" instead of "you may rotate a card you control" does that mean you have no choice whatsoever if its a Super Hero affect or your only choice is not to play the card for a regular card? The "mays" just seem random, Oracle and BC don't have a may, Huntress and Catwoman do.
    4) How does Cupid play out? Does everyone get hit with an attack or do I choose who to attack? I know they have to choose whether or not to defend before I'd say which card of theirs I'd pick, but it wasn't clear to me whether I even have to give them a chance to Defend.

Forever Evil
    5) Question about 3 of the "you can destroy a card you played" villains Black Adam, Bane, and Joker. What is the timing where you have to declare when you will choose to destroy a card? For Black Adam it seemed like you have to declare it as you play it. The Joker sounds like I could do it any time. Bane I couldn't decide. Just picked up Bane from BGG so wanted to have that clear before I use it with/against my family next week

Final thing and I'm NOT volunteering. All the answers from the forums desperately need a Wiki.

Thanks

1. Using a Defense to avoid an Attack.
    2. Yes, it is returned regardless of what you did to it and it retains the new rotated status (if any).
    3. If it doesn't say "may" then you must.
    4. Check the rules card under Specific Card Clarifications. You choose which (if any). You may decline to rotate a foe's card if you wish.
    5. Indeed, Bane and Black Adam must choose right after the card has resolved. Joker can do it anytime at his leisure.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

If I play the top card of the main deck, another player's hand, etc, can I copy it via Magic, Clayface, etc?

If I play a card such as Grant Wilson, are Heroes that are not currently in play, such as one I played from the top of the main deck, counted for additional +1 Power?
    L. Dalton Duncan
    Video Editor and Graphic Designer
    Bachelor's in Emerging Media, Cum Laude

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Deck-Building Game

Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Apple View Post
    If I play the top card of the main deck, another player's hand, etc, can I copy it via Magic, Clayface, etc?
    Only if it remains in play until the end of your turn. You can't copy something that is not in play.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Apple View Post
    If I play a card such as Grant Wilson, are Heroes that are not currently in play, such as one I played from the top of the main deck, counted for additional +1 Power?
    No
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

What happens when I buy White Lantern Corp while the event Flashpoint is active? Am I considered to own White Lantern Corp?
    Last edited by SpiritDetective; 09-15-2017 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritDetective View Post
    What happens when I buy White Lantern Corp while the event Flashpoint is active? Am I considered to own White Lantern Corp?
    Yes. You destroy it, get a random Villain from the Multiverse, then gain White Lantern Corps back.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

While the Final Crisis event is active, are the cards in the event line-up affected by cards such as The Owlship? Under the same conditions, would the player NOT be able to gain the cards from the event line-up with Princess Diana of Themyscira since card types are unknown?