Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulFire93 View Post
    While the Final Crisis event is active, are the cards in the event line-up affected by cards such as The Owlship? Under the same conditions, would the player NOT be able to gain the cards from the event line-up with Princess Diana of Themyscira since card types are unknown?
    They would not be be affected by The Owlship or Princess D. They have no card type while face down.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

How does the "cost 3 more to defeat" super villains count up cards from both lineups? Follow-up question does Starfire promo choose the lineup to check for a super power or again do both lineups count?

"Cost 3 more to defeat" example
    Stack Ongoing: Sinestro costs 3 more to defeat for each Hero in the Line-Up.

Quote Originally Posted by imimmortl View Post
    How does the "cost 3 more to defeat" super villains count up cards from both lineups? Follow-up question does Starfire promo choose the lineup to check for a super power or again do both lineups count?

"Cost 3 more to defeat" example
    Stack Ongoing: Sinestro costs 3 more to defeat for each Hero in the Line-Up.
    In both cases you choose just one of the Line-Ups. The bottom of page 6 of the rulebook has that explanation for those curious. Although it refers to "playing" cards and choosing one Line-Up, the same principle applies.
    Last edited by Matt_Hyra; 09-21-2017 at 11:19 AM.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

If a champion costs more toe defeat depending on what's in the Line-Up, who gets to choose which Line-Up? Is it the player confronting or the player whose champion it is?

Quote Originally Posted by HufflepuffHunter View Post
    If a champion costs more toe defeat depending on what's in the Line-Up, who gets to choose which Line-Up? Is it the player confronting or the player whose champion it is?
    The player who has that Champion.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

I am playing Multiverse.

I play Star Man (from Legion of SuperHeroes). Do I get to choose which lineup I add the top card of the main deck and do I get to choose which lineup I check for the +Power?

My friend thinks that if I pick event lineup to add the card, I have to use the event lineup to check for power.

How do Geokinesis and a card that has been granted "Ongoing" by Firestorm Matrix interact? Can that card be discarded by Geokinesis's effect?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritDetective View Post
    I am playing Multiverse.

I play Star Man (from Legion of SuperHeroes). Do I get to choose which lineup I add the top card of the main deck and do I get to choose which lineup I check for the +Power?

My friend thinks that if I pick event lineup to add the card, I have to use the event lineup to check for power.
    You choose which Line-Up to add the card to, and whatever Line-Up that is, you pick. Check the bottom of page 6 for rules on how to add cards to the Event Line-Up.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Quote Originally Posted by Drewsky56 View Post
    How do Geokinesis and a card that has been granted "Ongoing" by Firestorm Matrix interact? Can that card be discarded by Geokinesis's effect?
    Yes. The Matrixed card literally gains the Ongoing keyword, so it is a legal target.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Let's say I was playing with multiple heroes and had catwoman and swamp thing, if I rotated a location in the lineup and it didn't get bought, would it remain rotated?