Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmoz View Post
    Let's say I was playing with multiple heroes and had catwoman and swamp thing, if I rotated a location in the lineup and it didn't get bought, would it remain rotated?
    It would not remain rotated.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Runt of the Litter
    Hi, I'm a recent convert to the DCDBG and have managed to get a few of the sets.

I tried searching for this, but couldn't quite find an answer.

While playing Forever Evil, the Super Hero ('villain' stack) cards for Wonder Woman and Batman call for you to choose up to 3 hero or equipment cards (respectively) up to cost of six power.

i thought that this is up to cost of 6 for the combined card total, but my playing parter thought up to six for each of the cards - which we played and seemed grossly over powered?

Any advice is appreciated.
    Last edited by KALofKRYPTON; 09-25-2017 at 05:01 AM. Reason: spelling

Each of the 3 cards can be up to 6 cost

I have a question regarding some cards in the Birds of Prey expansion.
    If I'm playing Black Canary and I have Cheshire out rotated 270. I then play Whip to turn Cheshire upright.
    Black canary says "Each time a card you control rotates upright, you may put a card from your discard pile on top of your deck."
    Cheshire reads "When this card rotates upright, draw a card"
    Can I choose the order of resolution? Or does Cheshire resolve first because it was the card being rotated.

Quote Originally Posted by Attila View Post
    I have a question regarding some cards in the Birds of Prey expansion.
    If I'm playing Black Canary and I have Cheshire out rotated 270. I then play Whip to turn Cheshire upright.
    Black canary says "Each time a card you control rotates upright, you may put a card from your discard pile on top of your deck."
    Cheshire reads "When this card rotates upright, draw a card"
    Can I choose the order of resolution? Or does Cheshire resolve first because it was the card being rotated.
    Both events are happening at the same time, so you would choose the order they resolve in.
    Last edited by aoineko; 09-25-2017 at 11:05 PM.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

Runt of the Litter
    Quote Originally Posted by gerrymul View Post
    Each of the 3 cards can be up to 6 cost
    Thanks gerry!

Does swamp thing control all locations in both multiverse lineups, or does he have to pick one like cards Rioters?

Quote Originally Posted by Atmoz View Post
    Does swamp thing control all locations in both multiverse lineups, or does he have to pick one like cards Rioters?
    He has to pick one.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

My wife and I had a few things pop up in our most recent game with the Multiverse Mode.

1. For the over-sized Shazam! character, can he use his ability to gain the top card of the Event Line-Up set or is he restricted to only gaining from the top of the regular Main Deck?

2. For the Zero Hour and The New 52 events, is the text from the events added to the current text on the cards or does it completely replace the text (similar to some previous Crises cards)?

3. What is the extent of valid cards that you "own" for Warlord? Are cards you control, have in hand, or have in your discard pile all valid to put back into a Line-Up? Are there any additional zones I am missing?
    DC COMICS DECK BUILDING GAME FAN!!!

Is the "Last man standing" rule for champions only in affect if Brainiac is on the supervillian stack?