UK Distribution - Nothing with Esdevium since before Rogues

hi folks,

I've been a collector of DC deck building since first printing, however I am missing the most recent sets (Rogues, BoP, Multiverse and confrontations) as esdevium, the main games distributor for the UK, have never had the latest sets.

Is there an issue getting them into the UK? I want to support my FLGS, rather than by from a grey importer online.

Fingers crossed we can get more deck building goodness before Brexit!

I'm in the same boat. I've seen Rouges available online in the UK, but with a ridiculous mark-up on the price.
    (On Amazon, the only UK seller is trying to flog a copy for 60, plus 10 P&P, while the cheapest for a copy directly from the US is 20 with free P&P)

I really want to pick up the multiverse box in particular, but not at the prices some people are trying to overcharge for it.

Yep, same here!

I managed to pick up Rogues off Amazon.co.uk for 11:74 at the beginning of September when I noticed it was this price after been at 20+ (which it has now returned to). Would like to support smaller game stores but BoP and Multiverse are nowhere to be seen - apart from the US and Australia (for some reason).

Can't wait to get my hands on the Multiverse box so I don't have to keep sorting through all my full sets and crossover packs.

Any update on availability in the UK would be much appreciated.

Esdevium is importing our stuff. Perhaps they need to bring in more.
    I passed the concern to the bosses, who will meet with them at Essen.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D