Epic Spell Wars 3

Three questions,

1) Do we have a approximate release date for Epic Spell Wars 3 will be released other than just "November"?

B) Since most treasures may transfer from game to game, without having to be returned is there a way keep that from getting too out of hand?

Z) Will there be any difficulty merging this 3rd set of the game to the other 2 pre-existing ones? Is it better played on it's own?

Thanks, in advance!

-Jung Jung, The Spirit Master

1. Late November. No hard date. Hasn't reached the shores, yet. Customs can cause delays...

B> Well, there aren't too many cards that earn you Treasure, so it can't get too crazy.

Z: I would play it on its own for a while, but it can mix with the rest pretty well. The Bad Trips will suffer just a little bit if the Dual-Glyphed Deliveries and Cantrips are not ready present. But the older sets can see a lot of extra cards get played, so that will help. Go for it and let us know how you feel the mixing went!
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Thanks very much for the reply Matt_Hyra. I hope you don't mind, but I do have two more queries.

1)If a bad trip can resolve twice what happens if "Beard'o Blasty" is played where it states "The card copies the text of the Delivery of your spell"? Would the Delivery trigger just once more, or twice more because of the "bad trip" mechanic?

2) If I were to play "Sphinxion's" on a dead Foe who has treasure they were able to keep, would I be able to steal a treasure from them or may I only do that to a living foe?

Thanks again in advance!

Jung Jung, The Spirit Master
    Last edited by JungJung; 10-19-2017 at 11:46 PM. Reason: hard to see word

1. The Bad Trip keyword does not appear on Delivery cards. If there were, the Beard'o would resolve twice as well.

2. You can't target Dead Wizards with any effects, unless a card specifically mentions targeting a DW.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D