Announcements for 2018?

A lot of great content has come out this year. The Rogues and Birds of Prey were great Crossovers, and the Multiverse box is a lot of fun. Still looking forward to Confrontations. Also planning on picking up Rick and Morty as well as Cartoon Network 2.

But we still want more, of course! What's in the works for next year? The New Gods pack has already been announced, but what else? Will we see another base set? Are there any more Crossovers in the works? Will we see Crisis 4 for Teen Titans soon? And will Flash and Green Lantern get some love in a Confrontations 2?

We need to know!

We typically announce most products for the year at GAMA, which will start on March 12, 2018.
    Might let slip one or two more things before then...
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

New Gods pack?

EDIT: Never mind. Found on site
    Last edited by dforce316; 11-06-2017 at 11:26 PM. Reason: found information

Quote Originally Posted by LexLuthorJr View Post
    And will Flash and Green Lantern get some love in a Confrontations 2?

We need to know!
    A Green Lantern/Sinestro confrontations set would be awesome. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by TenDropChris View Post
    A Green Lantern/Sinestro confrontations set would be awesome. Just saying.
    I agree. A Confrontations expansion or Rivals expansions would be amazing. I especially would love to see a Green Lantern/Sinestro or Flash/Reverse Flash (especially since Reverse Flash I haven't seen in card form). Another cool idea I thought of was maybe something like MTG: Archenemy where you have one person playing as a villain such as Darkseid and the other players (2-4) are playing as different members of the Justice League. There would have to be a lot of balancing as the one player is by themselves. Either granting them a special "kick/supervillain pawn/parademon" deck maybe they can buy different supervillains from outside the game. Or maybe a better starter deck. Possibly a deck that they reveal the top card of every turn and grants them a special ability. Other possibilities could be giving the super villain more character cards that the heroes have to defeat and the amount depends on the players, etc.
    Just food for thought especially to you Matt Hyra

Thanks,
    Liam

Lets say there are 4 sets next year, counting New gods. In addition, lets assume it will be half crossover packs, one base set, and one other set.
    This is what I would expect.
    New gods
    A new Base Villain set of some kind OR a full CW box
    A DC animated universe crossover pack
    Confrontations 2 (Flash,Cyborg,Green Lantern,SHAZAM/Reverse Flash (Or Captain Cold....or Grodd maybe?),???Deathstroke???,Sinestro,Black Adam)
    Or, possibly instead of Confrontations 2, Crisis 4 (Teen Titans/Young Justice). That's actually probably more likely.

Will a release date for Crossover 7: New Gods be announced before GAMA on March 12, 2018?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritDetective View Post
    Will a release date for Crossover 7: New Gods be announced before GAMA on March 12, 2018?
    We will probably be announcing the release month at GAMA.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D