Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAllyKat View Post
    This is a huge tab - I would not call that an ideal fit. (I also do not know a box cutter.) Good on you for finding yourself a solution but is no where near ideal for most (including myself.)
    I use the same sleeves and it takes just a few minutes for me to cut for each new set and you can find and a box cutter at walmart easily and they keep the cards well protected more than traditional sleeves would

Quote Originally Posted by TheAllyKat View Post
    This is a huge tab - I would not call that an ideal fit. (I also do not know a box cutter.) Good on you for finding yourself a solution but is no where near ideal for most (including myself.)
    Been working pretty fine for most since I posted it over at BGG back in 2014. :P And even regular scissors can cut that tab.

1. The rule book I agree on.
    2. Promocards should be more accessible.
    3. Haven't tried organized play so I don't have much of an option on this.
    4. There are sleeves that fit the oversized cards, not perfect but they're good enough IMO.
    5. It's not that confusing TBH.
    6. Not nessesary at all. I'm more interested in new things rather than repackaging old stuff.
    7. Yes more expansions the better.
    8. All cool the more the merrier. Though not too much Batman related stuff.
    Last edited by Mr_Bogard; 11-17-2017 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Bogard View Post
    8. All cool the more the merrier. Though not too much Batman related stuff.
    Hence my suggestions! (The Emperor Joker comic storyarch is a Superman storyarch for those who are unfamiliar with it.)

Quote Originally Posted by Allete View Post
    Promotional Cards: I think the issue isnt just availability, its the fact that all the available ones are being bought in bulk for cheap on boardgamegeek, then resold on ebay for a ridiculous amount.
    While I was unaware, there was suspicion of this occuring. I would not doubt it for a split second if Cryptozic is under stocking promo supply. I have never seen any cards other than Faust listed on that website.
    Last edited by TheAllyKat; 11-16-2017 at 12:06 AM.