Adult Swim Cartoon Network DBG

Love the DBG's you guys have put out. I have all of them, and I've been a fan since the original. Any chances we'll ever see an Adult Swim Cartoon Network DBG? There are so many shows, and with the two CN crossover crisis dbg's, you'd think an adult version would be made!

Aqua Teen Hunger Force
    Harvey Birdman
    Space Ghost
    Venture Bros
    Squidbillies
    Metalocalypse
    Sealab
    China, IL

Also, what ever happened to the expansions fir the street fighter and capcom games? Mega Man would be an amazing one to make.

It's possible that we could do an AS DBG.

As for SF and MM, sometimes "possible" doesn't work out.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

This would be pretty awesome. You could do a DBG on Aqua Teen Hunger Force alone!

But I don't know how well it would sell. Ignignokt and Err would hate it.

I would buy it...I need MeatWad and Shake main characters!

I would love an ATFH stand alone set. There are so many great characters. I just hope the events would be kept out, or used for variant play. The quotes alone would make the game

I've considered this myself, maybe loosely basing the concept on the episode where they played trivia in a telepathic illusion tavern. The characters would end up being Shake, Frylock, Meatwad, Carl, Dr. Weird and Steve, and for the promo, Wayne the Main Brain McClane. Even came up with a few card concepts

Code:
    EVENT
    Cocooned by Military Spiders

Flip each player's hero face down until the end of your next turn.
    Code:
    SUPER POWER
    Explode-o-Kinesis
    Cost 3
    You may throw a card in your hand onto the floor, then destroy it.  If you choose not to, +2 power.
    Code:
    SUPER POWER
    Bulls***!
    Cost 5
    +2 Power
    Defense: You may discard this to avoid an attack.  If you do, negate all effects of the attack card.
    Clarification: If you use this to defend against a nemesis attack, players following you in the rotation aren't attacked.
    Code:
    EQUIPMENT
    OoGhiJ MIQtxxXA
    Cost 3
    Draw two cards, then shuffle this back into the main deck.
    Clarification:  If a card copies this effect, that card goes back too
    Code:
    Cost 5
    Once during your turn, you may dramatically shout "Gentlemen, behold!" and choose a card type, then reveal the top card of your deck.  IF it is the chosen type, draw two cards.  If it is not, discard it.