The Walking Dead: No Sanctuary

Just curious as to when this game is coming out, if at all. Throughout this past year, Amazon has listed a release date, but when that date arrives, it gets pushed back a month or so. When THAT date arrives, it gets pushed back again. A few days ago the release date was December 3rd, and now it's listed as January 5th. What's the deal?

Factory slowdowns pushed things back.
    We pledged to get the Kickstarter backers their stuff first. Unfortunately, all the add-ons met with unexpected difficulties at the factory.
    So that caused us to push back the retail release.
    The backers stuff is on the water now. Most should have it by the end of January.
    At that point we can nail down a retail release date.
    The dates you are seeing on Amazon are not our posted dates. Those are third party sellers trying to secure preorders.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

So I got the game, and was really disappointed. Way too complicated, and you "grapple" a walker to defeat it? I've watched every episode from S1 to present, and I've never seen a Survivor "grapple" a Walker. WTF? lol. Shoot it, decapitate it, yep. But never grapple one. I was really hoping the element of "don't shoot it, you'll attract more of them" would be present, but not so much. And plus, the whole "go against the leader" thing isn't really there in the show. Really disappointed about waiting as long as I did.

Oh darn, that's not hopeful... I've ordered the complete package with all extra's and expansions and we're about to play that 24th of this month.... ouchie

The season commenced out with a bang, it truly is for sure. We commenced with the prison crew being gassed, and a few waking up with a gag while being held over a trough to capture the blood in their quickly-to-be-sliced throats. PhD Dissertation Writing Help

Good work. However, you all guys need to make sure that all of these titles are for the generic issues. You may need to enhance your research for future perspectives like coursework writing services care of.

Hi Everbody
    I am Glory Castellanos from the USA and I am a professional marketer. I have been working in a Link Building Services company and have a lot of experience in this feild. I have read this post and it looks that the amazon is releasing PUBG officially to its platform altought I dont play thses games, but still I have the knowlege of it.

Hi
    I am Lara Williams form the United Kingdom and by profession I am Marketer and I work for an article writing company which has expertise in the Essay Writing and most people demand to Pay Someone To Write My Essay for them because they want quality services form us.