Teen Titans Expansion?

Teen Titans GO! is one of the best DC: DBG (Imo, of course). Any plans for an expansion or expansion pack?

Thanks. Glad you like it so much. Expansions will depend on how well this set sells.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

I'd like to at least see a pack of promo cards that work with kid flash, kinda sucks he got left out like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tschudy View Post
    I'd like to at least see a pack of promo cards that work with kid flash, kinda sucks he got left out like that.
    I don’t understand. There are quite a few draw cards in the set.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi

Each of the others have cards that trigger off of having a specific hero(or sidekick) in your team, but since Kid Flash is a promo, he doesn't have those type of cards.

Oh, yeah. Can’t have cards in a game that don’t work with future printings that won’t have the first printing promo.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi

Quote Originally Posted by aoineko View Post
    Oh, yeah. Canít have cards in a game that donít work with future printings that wonít have the first printing promo.
    That's why I liked the way Street Fighter and LotR handled this. Each hero had a beneficial card paired with them. Even the LotR promos and Blanka Promo for SF had their special card included.

Maybe future promo oversize cards could include a single card for the main deck that benefits the promo hero?